Wheels black or silver?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So after much contemplation and input from the lads on here. I didn't do either. I had such high quotes for refurbishment of my original wheels plus needing tyres I didn't bother. It worked out cheaper for me to replace with aftermarket alloys and tyres as a package. I know this will split opinion on here but what the hell. I still have the originals wrapped up and stored so nothing is irreversible. I have attached a picky be kind! I like them plus the 30mm H&R drop. She's all ready for the run down to Benz on the Green in May. Praying for sun shine.

Looks nice!

Definitely stick with silver

So after much contemplation and input from the lads on here. I didn't do either. I had such high quotes for refurbishment of my original wheels plus needing tyres I didn't bother. It worked out cheaper for me to replace with aftermarket alloys and tyres as a package. I know this will split opinion on here but what the hell. I still have the originals wrapped up and stored so nothing is irreversible. I have attached a picky be kind! I like them plus the 30mm H&R drop. She's all ready for the run down to Benz on the Green in May. Praying for sun shine.
Now that looks superb !

What are they ?

I thought I liked black wheels but when I was last looking through a number of examples of a particular car, I found I preferred silver wheels on it.

As said - black loses the shape and style of the wheel.

They are made by Bola. I wanted a wheel that the correct offset is machined in not created with spacers. Bola make them to measure.

They are made by Bola. I wanted a wheel that the correct offset is machined in not created with spacers. Bola make them to measure.

I went with judd they are the quality version of that wheels and not for a lot of extra cost.

20170306_113237_zpsxsih4kei.jpg

I've no choice for now, I've lost my locking wheel nut while Tinkering!

Black and silver :)

It'll be green one side and purple the other next :)

Looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom