Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Micmego

Car
Vito
Hiya I've just got my first vito a mark one and am looking to putting some 17 or 18 inch alloys on it can anyone tell me what wheels off other cars fit I've been told vw audi bmw will all fit but is this true don't wanna be buying wheels then find out they don't fit any advice is welcome cheers

Always consider the load rating of the wheels (and obviously the tyres - 101 for a Vito). Some car wheels just aren't strong enough for commercial vehicles.

Thanks for the info how do you find out the load rating and do you know what it is on a vito

ML and S class wheels fit pretty well and are strong as designed for heavy vehicles but if you put a 1000kg in the back of your vito then the wheels may not last too long.

Best to check with your insurers first. BTB500 on here drives a Vito and his insurers won't insure it if he changes the wheels from standard.

I have had no problem with insurance. I do have to pay a little more for the pleasure but.. As members above have said just make sure you get the right rated tyres & wheels. They're rated for a reason. But they can transform your van big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom