When you picked up your brand new Mercedes what did you get "free" ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbsilver

Car
Nissan QQ
Bit of fun but interested in knowing what your dealer did for you on your pick up Mercedes day?
Umbrella?
Cuddly toy?
Mats?

Bit of fun but interested in knowing what your dealer did for you on your pick up Mercedes day?
Umbrella?
Cuddly toy?
Mats?

[emoji848]

I did persuade my dealer to throw in a set of mats when I bought my nearly new Mercedes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Free mats with the S203 :thumb:

Huge grin with the CLS55 :D

Never bought a new one, but did get a blanket and umbrella with our e class cab, weather protection covered! Were they trying to tell us the roof was unreliable?

With our Land Rover we got a Land Rover experience day

Beautiful bunch of flowers and full tank of diesel, plus an excellent deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With the present car - nothing, although they did deliver it 290 miles.

When we picked up the last car from Eastern - Western, Edinburgh: Bottle of wine, a large bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates and treated like we had spent £100k instead of 17.5.

Ernie

Got the car for free, it's still worth the sum i paid for it years ago, beat that ;0)

Got the car for free, it's still worth the sum i paid for it years ago, beat that ;0)

All my cars are now worth more than I paid for/spent on them :)

I've had a few given me for nothing , and given a few away for nothing too :)

My G Reg 260E got a free Blaupunkt radio/cassette :bannana::bannana::D

Huge invoice

Big bunch of flowers for wife, key ring and Merc umbrella (which has come in handy already)

First Mercedes (like the others) was used. I found a couple of ballpoints and a Maglite torch.
The second, (An S124,) being posher, I found a ballpoint branded Hilton Hotels.
The third, I found three unbranded ballpoints and a load of trouble!

I got some that too. Didn't even get the full tank of petrol that was supposedly included in the on the road price. Suppose that's what I get for being a cash buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom