Where does everyone buy C63 Mods?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartK

MB Enthusiast
Car
F82 M4
I'm considering the following but where do you all get them from?

Carbon fibre side will extensions
Dtm rear spoiler lip
Dtm rear diffuser
Front splitter
Illuminated AMG sills
Carbon fibre interior trim (genuine)
Carbon fibre seat back shells/or alacantara
Gloss black window trims, badges etc?

Considering some options but compared to my M3 doesn't seem to be much available?

Window trims and badges get them dipped or wrapped :thumb:

Illuminated door sills though :eek: You had a few pints tonight? :)

Window trims and badges get them dipped or wrapped :thumb:

Illuminated door sills though :eek: You had a few pints tonight? :)

Nah they W205 has them that light up when you open the door on the AMG lettering?

StuartK said:
Nah they W205 has them that light up when you open the door on the AMG lettering?

I stand corrected- I never even knew that was a factory option, always thought it was just something Barry that people wanted, including the illuminated star but only as an aftermarket idea

May be able to pull it off if it looked OEM! :thumb:

image-2275122522.jpg

I stand corrected- I never even knew that was a factory option, always thought it was just something Barry that people wanted, including the illuminated star but only as an aftermarket idea

May be able to pull it off if it looked OEM! :thumb:

View attachment 54691

I believe the dealer does them but I don't fancy paying a few hundred quid lol

I'd also owned a fair few bmw's before I got the c63. And I agree the goodies are very hard to get hold of. That is unless you got very deep pockets and will shell out a very large amount of money for something that looks like it should cost half the price.

I know some forum members will say owning a c63 comes with having to shell out big money and some certainly do. But I'm a tight bugger and want to go online and buy second hand goodies for a bargain price. This is something you don't see when it comes to the 63's whereas the bm seen it seems there's loads of bargains to be had.

I'd love to have some carbon stuff on mine but to be honest I just can't warrant paying the kind of money the decent stuff goes for and I don't really wanna put Chinese crap on it.

Just my view lol

Its hit or miss really i bought a carbon diffuser a few years ago for mine (From Thailand) and its still on today and looks as good as new. But I have heard horror stories.

I also have a carbon RAM intake which was half the price of Boca or Revo sport and it looks identical (apart from no badge by Boca or Revosport thats glued on). Again imported from Thailand.

Its hit or miss really i bought a carbon diffuser a few years ago for mine (From Thailand) and its still on today and looks as good as new. But I have heard horror stories.

I also have a carbon RAM intake which was half the price of Boca or Revo sport and it looks identical (apart from no badge by Boca or Revosport thats glued on). Again imported from Thailand.

I'd put money on it that our carbon RAM intake is the same as the Boca one, just half the price and, as you say, without the Boca name on it.

I'd put money on it that our carbon RAM intake is the same as the Boca one, just half the price and, as you say, without the Boca name on it.

Where did you get yours from then?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom