Where else apart from WIM?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dubsR33

Car
CLK 320 & 515bhp R33
Hey guys Wheels in Motion are by far the best place to fix the common 'Pull to the left' problem most Mercs have..

However i simply cannot get there due to how far away it is and my work/family life kids etc

Where close to Bristol 100% can fix the problem?

On WIM's website they straight up mention the pull to the left problem and say they can fix it

There has to be another place that can do this right?
Has anyone had the problem fixed by another company nearer to Bristol?

I would really want to get this done asap

Many thanks cheers :thumb:

i know John from FCM quite well - I've had various jobs done from him for the skyline over the years
and had my car on his stand at car shows etc

Although they are very good for normal tracking and wheel alignment, I'm very sure they wouldn't even be aware of the whole 'Mercedes pulling to the left problem'

So yes, like protyre and other places that offer tracking/balancing and alignment - they won't be able to fix it...

Im after a place that knows all about the 'Merc pulling to the left' and fixes it etc
Cheers thanks :)

Give WIM a call, I'm sure they will advise you.

They are listed on the wheels in motion website which usually means that Tony has provided them with training/support or just recommends them for the great work they do.

As they are part of the WIM network, if they are unsure of how to cure the pulling then they will seek advice directly from WIM.

It's not rocket science. Any decent alignment operator should understand the principles behind the pulling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom