Where in the world am I?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You are in Boston looking at the Longfellow bridge. Cannot work out if it's the Westin/Marriott/Sheraton you are in but they are all in that Back Bay area.

You are in Boston looking at the Longfellow bridge. Cannot work out if it's the Westin/Marriott/Sheraton you are in but they are all in that Back Bay area.

Boston Back Bay, yes :thumb:

But it's not any of the hotels you mentioned...

Last edited:
Here's another view, with the iconic MIT on the other side of the river:

Where1.jpg

Last edited:
Doing it a trifle hard I see. :):)

Is Mrs. MJ with you MJ...!?

The tallest building in the centre of the photo is the Hancock Tower. The Prudential Tower (from where the previous photos were taken), right next to the Hancock Tower, is the second tallest building in Boston. On the right hand side of the bridge you can see MIT (just).

Where2.jpg

Last edited:
...and that's the Hancock Tower viewed from ground level:

Where3.jpg

Last edited:
...and that's the Hancock Tower viewed from ground level:

You'd never get me up there :D:D:D

I've been up the Post Office Tower, the Eiffel Tower and the Donauturm (Vienna) but in all my 67 years I've never been higher than 11 floors nor slept a night over three!
:crazy::eek:

Good on you MJ, how does she feel about it all - after you scrape away the jolly of being in a strange and new land...?

Re the pictures, you can see where the ice has been, it's dead flat!

del320 said:
You'd never get me up there :D:D:D I've been up the Post Office Tower, the Eiffel Tower and the Donauturm (Vienna) but in all my 67 years I've never been higher than 11 floors nor slept a night over three! :crazy::eek:

I'm with you on that all the way del, when I was visiting number 1 son and his lovely wife in Dubai, I hardly slept on the 29th floor of an apartment building overlooking the Marina. And never went near the balcony or Windows...

I'm going to zip around there on the google earth one night MJ, looks to be quite a nice looking town...

Thanks for that MJ.

You know if you draw a line from Washington to Boston it goes through New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and on up to Stone Henge....There is a strong connection to Britain.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom