Where the hell is summer!!!?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fabes

MB Enthusiast
Car
E 400 Coupe and X-Trail
A very British rant, over :wallbash:

Get a grip,it is not the British way to lower the soft top,or even open the sunroof,what did the manufacturers give you aircon for.

We've just been having a moan too. The 4 weeks leading up to the School holiday were beautiful. Ever since our daughter finished school (last Friday) it's never stopped raining.

Ant

I seem to recall posting a while back when we had a hot spell that that was summer. You must have blinked and missed it. :)

Get a grip,it is not the British way to lower the soft top,or even open the sunroof,what did the manufacturers give you aircon for.

I beg to differ the lid has been off our's a few times:thumb:

Tony.

I'm not a fan of summer, anything over mid 20s is too hot for me.

Autumn and spring are are my favourite times, warm days, cool nights. Nothing worse than trying to sleep in the height of summer when it's 22 degrees at 2am.

BUT, my all time favourite top-down time is a crisp, clear winter's day, get togged up, heater on full blast.

mid to late 30's here and several mid 40's during the warm bit of the day.

It's very nice....:thumb:

We've just been having a moan too. The 4 weeks leading up to the School holiday were beautiful. Ever since our daughter finished school (last Friday) it's never stopped raining.

Ant

Here too, God's little present to Scottish and Irish kids for getting a nine week summer holiday.

I'm not really bothered, I go out every morning with the dog for a few miles regardless of weather, sometimes in spite of it!

If it was hot half the country would be moaning about it.

I'm not really bothered, I go out every morning with the dog for a few miles regardless of weather, sometimes in spite of it!

If it was hot half the country would be moaning about it.

52% OR the 48%?

52% OR the 48%?

LOL

That was actually on my mind while I typed it.

Anyway, my new office has no windows so for the next few hours the weather can do what it likes I'm not bothered, I have Curtis Mayfield on Spotify.

You'll have to get yourself a SAD light Lewy. We can't have you getting depressed my man.

Ant.

LOL

Anyway, my new office has no windows so for the next few hours the weather can do what it likes I'm not bothered, I have Curtis Mayfield on Spotify.

In prison are we?

Aye - I do my lunchtime runs whatever the weather. In fact I quite like running in the rain, it keeps me cool and makes me feel manly. :D:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom