where to buy Foot rest plate C-class 2012 s204

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nixy

Car
Mercedes C220 AMG Sport Plus
Looking for a foot rest plate in the footwell.

2012 Mercedes C-class estate C220 CDi AMG Sport Plus Auto s204.

Something to rest my left foot so the carpet on the footrest doesn't get too dirty.

I've seen these on-line but seem a little pricey or foreign ebay sellers.

There's other cheap footrest and pedal upgrades for a whole set which seem to be much cheaper for other makes of car so they can't be that expensive surely.

This is for other models of Merc. A whole set £16. Maybe just use the footrest and throw away the pedal parts.

For MERCEDES BENZ AMG W124 W140 W202 W210 W220 R170 R171 W203 AT Foot Rest Pedal | eBay

For Bens A B ML Series AT Aluminum Fuel Brake Foot Rest Pedals Sport Brand new | eBay

Universal foot rest £26
NEW Universal Solid Aluminum Sports Foot Rest DEAD Pedal for BMW AUDI MERCEDES | eBay

From Poland £20
FOOTREST FOOT REST DEAD PEDAL PAD MERCEDES R231 SL W176 AMG W245 W246 C117 CLA | eBay

Very Expensive at £46 from CKS performance....

Mercedes Footrest Foot Rest Aluminium Pedal X204 GLK CL203 Sport Coupe AMG Look | eBay

Hi...you could always make one, make a template out of cardboard and overlay that on a piece of sheet stainless steel and cut it out, give it a brushed look using a fine sanding emery block and then glue it in place with clear silicone sealer

I made one using a cardboard template from a piece of aluminium plate. To create the studs I mapped out a grid pattern on the metal then using a 10 or 12mm drill I made "dimples" rather than drilling holes right the way through. Painting the dimples black creates the studded effect and because they are dimples they won't wear off and give the illusion of being studs.

Last edited:
The 'no footrest', is nearly a deal breaker for me. I have decided on which model, engine size and body style only to find out I have nowhere to rest my left foot!! Drilling holes or using velcro are a no no. In my present car my left foot is always comfortable on the rest.

The one from Poland at £20 - you can get it direct from China for about £12 delivered. It is also the only one that won't look weird/cheap next to OE sports pedals. All the others are pretty awful and tacky, in my opinion, of course.

Oddly, that actually looks quite good.

Scratch that £12 - if you hurry, you can get it for a tenner - they're having a sale for the next two days: Footrest

Yes, I tried that one four years ago (bought it from Schatz) - it looks rather out of place in a RHD car due to its shape - had to return it.

They have now added a note, saying "not suitable for RHD", even though CKS continue to sell these (at a premium) in the UK, as in OP link above.

Schatz Footrest

I also didn't like the screws - prefer to stick hook velcro piece to it and place it on top of the floor mat, hence my recommendation above.

I didn't realise how much I want one until I saw this post.
Definitely have to have one now

Went and bought an automatic. There is a place to rest foot (although it is just carpet) that does the job.....just. I will getting one of the after market things as suggested in the thread above, though if after fitting it 'wobbles' at all, it will be for the bin. Not the car...the foot rest.

I bought one I linked above, and had to eBay it - way too big for my car (87mm x 235mm), and wider than the OE floor mat lip - I guess, it would work with aftermarket mats or the AMG ones without the left lip.

I might try the Australian one with folded right side, looks like it will sit correctly over the left-hand side mat lip.

It's a minefield out there :)

I shall browse about to see what is available and the fitting options.

I still ahve one of these kicking around in a for sale thread i think, fire me a message if anyones interested

Did anyone find and purchase a suitable oem looking footrest ?
I think so ;):

44051664604_9cda4de1cf_o.jpg

This is the accelerator pedal cover from the E-class, trimmed and fitted with a velcro back.

Here's a better view:
36149802825_1aa3a56e27_o.jpg

And a close-up:
31613020993_cf650ab620_o.jpg

Very nice , any proven ebay of the shelf offerings ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom