Which ceramic pads fit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

such01

SUPPORTER
Car
E350 CDI W212
I am having my 19" amg wheels refurbished, powder coated, and am looking for a ceramic type brake pad.
My front calipers are the type where the pads are inserted from the side, not requiring removal of the caliper.

I am struggling to find any sellers that have the correct pads shown, ie rectangular -ish with two holes for the pins.

Does anyone have a part number please?
I have used textar e pads on my previous car and there was a significant reduction of dust with no perceivable loss/improvement of performance.

Also required with wear sensor if possible.
My discs are perforated and are fairly new - think the brakes were done in in the last 6 months.

Is it worth replacing the discs too? I didn't on my previous car, but the disc was smooth not perforated.

My only reason for doing this is for the ease of cleaning wheels (front) post refurbishing.

my wheels are silver diamond cut, car is bright silver - I am open to a colour change - maybe black and silver combo or smoked chrome. I am not keen for diamond cut again as they may not be as durable as powder coated - I stand to be corrected on this though.

The paint on the front wheels have started to flake off, leaving a dull grey surface underneath, which suggests a previous poor refurbishment.

Any suggestions welcome

Thanks

Attachments

• merc.jpg
    merc.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 21
Get EBC Red stuff pads and leave your discs original. Had these on my SL for the past year and there is almost no dust whatsoever.
Just search via your car reg/vin number and you'll get the right ones...

Thanks, I'll order some tomorrow

I went with EBC redstuff in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom