Which year C220 do I have?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

degsie

Car
c220
So, looking for a boot liner for my C220 CDi estate registered in early 2014. Thing is most online sites have 'from 2008 to 2014' and 'from 2014' and I don't know where mine fits. The VIN shows the car as being delivered in Dec '13. Anybody shed any light on this? Thanks.

Apologies for confusing title (can't figure out how to edit) :(. I know what year I have, just need to figure what 'range' it fits into for parts and interior fittings etc.

Sorted, one boot liner company checked the reg and figured it out. Seems I have the 2008-14 range :)

Thread can be closed. Thanks for reading.

Too late now, but you have a W204.
The W205 was introduced late 2014 IIRC.
You can see which model you have by the Vin# in the windscreen. It should start something like WDB204...........

Thanks for the input. Interestingly while I see 204 on the vin#, some sites refer to the class c estate as S204 and not W204 which adds to the confusion o_O

Yes, estates are referred to with the S prefix which makes yours an S204. Long wheelbase with a V and some coupe's with the C prefix. Then you have the R prefix for the Roadster, and the A for convertable, X prefix for off-road and shooting brake and the SLR ,G, GL and Citan have their own prefixes.
As you say, all very confusing:eek:

To make it more complicated, I have a S204 C230 imported from Germany, the official papers that came with it speak of a 204K (kombilimousine).

Our 'Estate' is called in Germany 'Kombi', and in the US it's a 'Station Wagon'... but in all cases the official factory model designation will still be S204.

I have a C220 which is a C204

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom