White C class coupe M25 after MB Meet, VRM: EA61 NRN M25/M1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nexman

Car
C Class C350 CDI
Hi All

Was on route home from MB world about 12:50 after meeting everyone and was in a great mood. I was following well cruising with a white 14 plate C63 which I suspect was at the meet very nice clean car :thumb:,

All of a sudden I was aware of a white c class behind me around junction 18 of the m25 like I could see his face close not good, he managed to undercut me and the middle lane and swerves into the middle lane and causes the middle lane driver to come into my lane it had kiddies in the back all.

Continued to drive infront of me well in the middle of the fast and middle lane hanging around the rear of the c63 . Done various swerving manoeuvres and undercuts for a few miles.

I backed off and went for the 21 slip to the M1 seeing this he drove straight across the 4 lanes nearly lost it onto the slip and then decided to cut a lorry up and flew onto the M1 and went after the C63 and looks like a white E class in front of that.

Literally the worst driving I have ever seen complete lack of awareness of his and and car limits plus scaring the elderly middle lane driver with his grand kids in the back.

Coming from a meet and seeing nice cars and people genuinely loving there cars as much as i do to this **** nearly wiping me out plus the c63 in front was just mad sorry to go on if you was the white 14 plate c63 coupe in front of the 62 plate black c350 I hope you got home safe.

And if you are the driver of the white c class EA61 NRN c220 or c250 I hope you don't kill any one I really don't karma will get you hopefully :eek:

Hi All

Was on route home from MB world about 12:50 after meeting everyone and was in a great mood. I was following well cruising with a white 14 plate C63 which I suspect was at the meet very nice clean car :thumb:,

All of a sudden I was aware of a white c class behind me around junction 18 of the m25 like I could see his face close not good, he managed to undercut me and the middle lane and swerves into the middle lane and causes the middle lane driver to come into my lane it had kiddies in the back all.

Continued to drive infront of me well in the middle of the fast and middle lane hanging around the rear of the c63 . Done various swerving manoeuvres and undercuts for a few miles.

I backed off and went for the 21 slip to the M1 seeing this he drove straight across the 4 lanes nearly lost it onto the slip and then decided to cut a lorry up and flew onto the M1 and went after the C63 and looks like a white E class in front of that.

Literally the worst driving I have ever seen complete lack of awareness of his and and car limits plus scaring the elderly middle lane driver with his grand kids in the back.

Coming from a meet and seeing nice cars and people genuinely loving there cars as much as i do to this **** nearly wiping me out plus the c63 in front was just mad sorry to go on if you was the white 14 plate c63 coupe in front of the 62 plate black c350 I hope you got home safe.

And if you are the driver of the white c class EA61 NRN c220 or c250 I hope you don't kill any one I really don't karma will get you hopefully :eek:

Obviously drunk or stupid.
People like this do sometimes get their just desserts but rarely. Back in the mid 80's I had another division so to speak of my roofing company in Rye run by a friend who had a run of bad luck and needed a break.
Anyway on our way back one weekend a Mercedes of all things overtook us at warp factor 4 and I said to my passenger that guy is a complete nutter.
As we got to Hastings the same Mercedes was stoved into a bridge and looked pretty bad.
We took his number and the next day phoned the police to say that the driver had overtaken us at a ridiculous speed and driving in a manner not suitable for the roads.
It transpired that the driver had been the cause of a serious accident and had denied being at any fault. My statement to the Police had serious implications by all accounts on the prosecution of this idiot.
Trouble is these days there are fewer and fewer patrol cars so incidents like this if not caught on dash cams go on without just desserts for the idiots.

Last edited:
It's drivers like this that mean we all need dash cams....

DB

Mine is on order i wish it was installed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom