who the heck drives 200 miles just to photograph his W126 !?? (as if!))

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smoothrider

Car
W126 300SE
sorry the mountains got in the way

Attachments

• dales.jpg
    dales.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 211
I would do this :D

I'd drive 200 miles just for the joy of it :)

Lovely picture, classic car... :thumb:

Hard to beat a nice w126, This was one of mine.
060.jpg

066.jpg

Last edited:
Love the W126, I'll definitely buy another in the future.

sorry the mountains got in the way
Slightly unfortunate that the roof seems to have a "Please Take" sign on it? :D

Great photo of a beautiful car though :thumb:

Living in the Midlands, I drove down to the South Coast, to the New Forest, and found the ideal spot that would allow the countryside to complement the beauty of my car.

To be honest, there are not that many places in the country that really do our cars justice, so driving 200 miles or more to find the perfect place to take a snap isn't out of the ordinary. The backdrop is everything, isn't it.

Slightly unfortunate that the roof seems to have a "Please Take" sign on it? :D

Great photo of a beautiful car though :thumb:

Eagle eyed. I never saw that. I wonder what the rest of the sign says...

Living in the Midlands, I drove down to the South Coast, to the New Forest, and found the ideal spot that would allow the countryside to complement the beauty of my car.

To be honest, there are not that many places in the country that really do our cars justice, so driving 200 miles or more to find the perfect place to take a snap isn't out of the ordinary. The backdrop is everything, isn't it.

Agree 100 per cent. Photographing is now part of my detailing routine. After a full wash clay polish wax, there's a drive to a scenic spot with a decent camera.

Always early morning or late afternoon. When the sun is low the light is soft and golden. If possible position the car so the sunlight hits side on, this creates good texture in the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom