Whole day with the Zymol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Ok, chaps and chapesses I have been outside all day working on the car.....

Wash, Leather, Polish, Zymol Wax

and here is the result, the paint's not perfect but remember 'the whale' is a 14 year old car still on its first paint job...... i like it anyway....

Nice mate :rock: :bannana: :rock:
Made sure I had an easy day at work today and got home at 1pm.
Wanted to do my car ready for tomorrow, but has been raining on and off :mad:

I certainly like both the shine and the two tone colour scheme.

Well done and how's the duckling?

Kind regards,
John

Very nice Howard - well done!!

Not been raining here G - lots of lovely sunshine - hoping we keep it for tom's :bannana: Planning on washing Edna in the morning - if I have time :D

pammy said:
Very nice Howard - well done!!

Not been raining here G - lots of lovely sunshine - hoping we keep it for tom's :bannana: Planning on washing Edna in the morning - if I have time :D

I just really need to do my wheels (AGAIN :mad: ) as I gave the old rust bucket a good seeing to last weekend :devil:
Not gonna have time in the morning as leaving at 9am and am off to the regular fortnightly karaoke tonight :rock: (so hangover city, here we come) ;)

GRAV888 said:
I just really need to do my wheels (AGAIN :mad: ) as I gave the old rust bucket a good seeing to last weekend :devil:
Not gonna have time in the morning as leaving at 9am and am off to the regular fortnightly karaoke tonight :rock: (so hangover city, here we come) ;)

Karaoke !! I havent been to a karaoke bar for ages !! Wicked fun !! :devil:

I polished and Zymol'ed the wheels too, how sad is that ? you can see your face in the main part of the wheel !! :cool:

John,

the two tone scheme was on all the early w124's , i believe the facelifted ones have body colour lower door panels , although i quite like it as it is, my pal Jim photoshopped the lower door panels into white for me and it just made the car look too white..... so i won't be having that done ...

although i beleive Sp!ke has had his lower panels painted body colour , but his car is green and it suits it very well ......

glad you all like it ! :)

Howard said:
Karaoke !! I havent been to a karaoke bar for ages !! Wicked fun !! :devil:

I polished and Zymol'ed the wheels too, how sad is that ? you can see your face in the main part of the wheel !! :cool:

Mmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:
Hampton - Wainscott = 54 miles.
Fancy having a go at my wheels? :devil:

GRAV888 said:
Mmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:
Hampton - Wainscott = 54 miles.
Fancy having a go at my wheels? :devil:

Not far for me to travel for a respray then ? ;)

Howard said:
Not far for me to travel for a respray then ? ;)
Ah, but obviously I don't do them at home ;) (Well, only motor bikes or individual panels I can get in the shed).
I use a place in Teynham, near Sittingbourne. :D

The weather down here is so hot the 'boss' decided to wash our German beast!!

More than two colours though.

PJH said:
So you'll be in Clumber Park before 10:00 then. :D
About 5 past mate.
Got to slow down for Dartford Tunnel :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom