Who's got a brand new C63S in their local dealer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScottBacon

Car
F80 M3 Yas Marina Blue
As it says on the tin really.

I am desperate to see the car in as many colours as possible before my 'spec amendable date' of 19th June

I'm with you here Scott - this would be useful as I'm also desperate to see an Ed1 in the flesh before lockdown. I'll start: Northampton have an estate in S form in palladium silver with black rims.

Southampton have one...I didn't really pay attention. Might be blue, or black, or silver.

Lincoln has a White edition 1 and a brilliant blue non - S

Lincoln has a White edition 1 and a brilliant blue non - S

Yep - been to see the cars at Lincoln today. They also have an edition 1 in black. Whilst the edition 1s do have the nice silver exhaust pipes, I've convinced myself today that it's better to go with the standard C63S because the interior of the 'S' model with the dark ash wood and pepper red/ black leather is just awesome and the 'S' doesn't come close to that particular combo imo :thumb:

I'm with you here Scott - this would be useful as I'm also desperate to see an Ed1 in the flesh before lockdown. I'll start: Northampton have an estate in S form in palladium silver with black rims.

Good info. I'd like to see the palladium in the flesh. Could be another visit on the cards tomorrow then

Both of ours are brilliant blue. As above, a C63 saloon demo with the night package and black wheels, then a C63S Estate in the showroom

The spec on this one is quite incredible. It has

metallic paint of course
head up display
19" black multi spokes
carbon ceramic brakes
premium pack
driving assistance pack
AMG switchable exhaust
AMF CF interior

and weighs in at a cool £81K :eek:

Never been a fan of red cars outside of Ferrari but that, with panoramic roof, look stunning.

That car really needs the night package

MB Salisbury has a pale green one (my best attempt at describing the colour) I noticed as I trolled by on my way to the office. It actually looked rather good

Which location is the hyacinth red one @SPX?

Doncaster.

They've also got in a CLS 63, a G63 and numerous C63.

They also had in until recently one of the rarest vehicles ever; a GL63.

We had a GL63 until last week! :D

Just got a CLS63 AMG-S (shooting brake) in in diamond white

MB Salisbury has a pale green one (my best attempt at describing the colour) I noticed as I trolled by on my way to the office. It actually looked rather good
Can't be diamond silver, it isn't available. Wonder what that is then

We had a GL63 until last week! :D

How long did you have it in for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom