Why would you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr-Goose

Car
E350 Coupé
Do you ever see a car and think 'why would you'?

Spotted this today on a bog standard E class.

bp7nKG5.jpg

Remember there's a mantra
Love is in the eye of the beholder!

I know of a mature lady customer with a 2006 Sprinter who has ripped off all MB badges and reference to Dodge etc and replaced it with a Ford blue oval from a Mexican commercial truck!
Asking her about that display of supposed Dearborn Michigan loyalty I got :-
That Mercedes sign is a display of swank and European puff chested snooty superiority! Makes people think i have money to burn which i don't and i ain't a snooty Euro tourist gal!
When you see Ford you think cheap. So I get charged less in campgrounds and in repair shops when down in Mexico and Central America.

Oh Kay--there's a good reason enough I guess, just like your Viking warrior artistic adaptation !
Tuercas Viejas

Chavtastic :rock:Now where are those stick-on bonnet vents?.

I know it’s their choice and I’m all for do what makes you happy but it was still my first thought.

Can't see a problem with it myself - quite like it.

Life's too short to get wound up by that...

This used to be my steed 20 years ago... :D

XR3i.jpg

I was sat behind an AMG Brabus with a V6 and a V12 engine, according to all his boot badges.

Couldn’t get my phone out in time to grab a snap, because he sped off in his v18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

^ :D

Of course it looks stupid. Everyone agrees, even those not saying it looks stupid are just saying “it’s his car blah blah”.

Gives me something to chuckle about if I’m driving behind and the owner’s delusion makes him think it looks good, so everyone’s a winner right?

I remember those. Were they 90s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom