will kwikfit fit other peoples tyres?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frog1520

Got some tyres on order from mytyres, and wondering whether kwikfit will put them on, as they're only up the road! What do you reckon? :)

they will but will charge £30 per tyre find a back street garage and they will fo it for £10 cash

Got some tyres on order from mytyres, and wondering whether kwikfit will put them on, as they're only up the road! What do you reckon? :)

They'll probably knacker your alloys! If they don't balance properley they'll blame the tyres! All bad experience from Kwik Fit cowboys!!

Most of the big names wont fit any tyres not supplied by them, as said small set up £10 each is the going rate.

Lynall

With the national chains you may find that the lad who works there will fit them, but you won't get a KwikFit receipt.

You could have ordered with the fitting included option on mytyres and they would have been sent to the garage you choose to have them fitted at.

mytyres.co.uk - A fitting station partner in your area

Any local independant tyre place will do it or one of the ones listed on the mytres fitting station list.

Yes most smaller tyre places will do it for roughly £10 a side. this is what i tend to do if i order the tyres online in advance which i try to do unless i'm caught out (ie punchure and need one quickly).

Why not get etyres to fit them for you? when i ordered tyres from etyres they fitted them in their mobile van.

Pop up on a quiet Friday afternoon or Saturday morning and see the lads, someone will fit the set for £30 or less I'd think. Wave cash as Nick says ;)

If not any one of the other places will do them, the smaller ones will do for certain.

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom