Will these wheels fit w204

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matt702

Car
Mercedes c350 cdi
Hi everyone, seen some ROTIFORM IND that I fancy but not sure if they will rub. Anyone ran 19s 10j et35. Tyres are 255/30/19 so bit of stretch on them? Also to add can will be lowered too.

Thanks

Cheers for your reply mate. Decided to go for some w204 c63 genuine 19's in the end, got them yeaterday so will be going on this week.

So after running the c63 rims for abit I’m now wanting to go wider with concave again. Looking to go 19x 9.5j et40 all round. I know I’m pushing my limits but will this rub? Anyone ran this set up? Thanks

Could be tight at the rear with the wheel being 14mm closer to the arch than recommended.
I have no idea if you can put a 9.5" wide rim on the front of a W204 without a flared arch. The ET is OK at the front.

Yeah I now it’s going to be close was just hoping someone has or has had this set up. Be amazing stance if I can pull it off. From my maths I thunk front will pole 24mm more than current fronts.

So after running the c63 rims for abit I’m now wanting to go wider with concave again. Looking to go 19x 9.5j et40 all round. I know I’m pushing my limits but will this rub? Anyone ran this set up? Thanks

ET40 is still ok unless your W204 is lowered. If lowered, rear will need a minimum of ET45.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom