Wind Deflectors.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
T

tanuie

As above really, are these worth having, not the type that go onto side windows, but the type that goes behind the driver and passenger.

I think they work really well, but it makes your 4 seater a 2 seater and takes up space in the already small boot.

The rear wind deflectors work very well in an 2 seater like an SL and SLK, not sure they will work on a CLK. How would you install one?

The rear wind deflectors work very well in an 2 seater like an SL and SLK, not sure they will work on a CLK. How would you install one?

The CLK Cabs come with the mountings and most have the curtain built in under the rear seat to come and and engage with the clip-on defelctor.

Work very very well. But you do loose the use of the rear two seats and need to have the windows up.

Good for upto 70 mph though.....

A209 the correct Mercedes one works brilliantly - you keep the open air feeling and the few hairs on my rapidly balding pate get nary a ruffle.
Even Mrs Ted gives it her seal of approval, leaving he immaculately coiffured creation untouched after 150 miles.
Oh, how we laugh at lesser mortals (especially the ladies) in their Peugeot 206 CCs with their hair flickering vertically in the hurricane at anything over 20mph.

A209 the correct Mercedes one works brilliantly - you keep the open air feeling and the few hairs on my rapidly balding pate get nary a ruffle.
Even Mrs Ted gives it her seal of approval, leaving he immaculately coiffured creation untouched after 150 miles.
Oh, how we laugh at lesser mortals (especially the ladies) in their Peugeot 206 CCs with their hair flickering vertically in the hurricane at anything over 20mph.

Before I bought my SL my wife was concerned about the wind blowing her hair all over the place like you see in lesser convertible cars, she is now a convert thanks to the SL's brilliantly calm interior with the roof down and the wind deflector up.

I have used one in a lesser marque sportie and found it worked really well without blowing our then club matching caps off. How sad were we then a? GO FOR IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom