windscreen defrosting flaps s.o.s.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LondonCLK

Car
MB CLK 240
hello,

Does anyone in London solve this problem already ? I have no air blowing on windscreen also all heating seem to be very poor, calibration does not helping at all, during calibration I can see that air is blowing on a windscreen and then turn off after several seconds . I've got a workshop and all tools needed to repair also I can offer nice company. Just not sure how to begin with it ? Would anyone like to have a look or do a Star Diagnose to my Mercedes please ?

Last edited:
I'm not in London so can't really help, but out if interest; is this Thermomatic or Thermotronic?

I've got Thermotronic in my CLK and it clears the windscreen pretty quickly. - Any chance the problem is coolant related (for example not flowing through the heater core)?

I've got Thermatic so 6 flaps ver. It's definitely problem with actuators and flaps. footwell works like it want and also defrosting flap do not open when I press the button. Are they in any way related to each other ? I can hear clicking noise from driver's footwell. If I change lever near footwell , would it fix defrosting option as well ( after calibration ). Stream of warm and cold air is changing well so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom