wing mirrors not folding in

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

popes11

Car
r class
Hi

I had a tyre warning indicator on so by mistake I have reset factory defaults rather than just the run flat. Prior to this my wing mirrors were folding in automatically when I locked the car. They are not doing that now. I can still get them to fold in by pressing the button . If there any way I can get the mirrors to fold in when I lock the car. Had a look in the owners manual and does not seem to say.

On another front I was waxing the car and I think I have clogged up the rear parking sensors are they are no longer working. Gave them a clean out with fairy and a pin but still nothing. Any suggestions or could this b part of the factory rest I done?

Thanks

You need to go into convenience features in the cluster to reactivate auto folding mirrors, regarding parktronic issue, you will need to get the faults read with a diagnostic machine as I'd imagine there is a sensor failure.

You need to go into convenience features in the cluster to reactivate auto folding mirrors,
========================================================
Cheers for reply. Are convenience features access from steering wheel controls? Its a 2007 r class.

Got it cheers. Was in the menus from steering wheel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom