Wing Mirrors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gioconda

Car
E220 Cabriolet
Hey all - is there anyway to set my wing mirrors to automatically close in when I turn the engine off? (And out again when I start obviously..)

CLK W209, 53 plate.

Cheers.

Only if you have one touch fold I believe, many do not like this feature anyway as it could be the cause of wire breaks due to the constant fold/unfold. (BTW, you mean Door mirrors eh?)

I do have the button to close them yes...just wondered if that could be automated.

Wing/Door/Side/Fender/Outside....:)

I do have the button to close them yes...just wondered if that could be automated.

Wing/Door/Side/Fender/Outsidde....:)

In my CLS it's under settings and then convienence on the dash (you then set auto fold mirrors yes/no) ... May be the same on yours... My w219 and w203 had the fold mirrors button but only the w219 let me set it to automatically close on locking

If yours is an early model with the early style switchgear this will not be possible (as advised by COMAND.co.uk)

If you have memory seats then the mirrors can be set to close when you lock the doors...but not when you turn the engine off and not at all if you don't have memory seats.

Think that's answered it...a no then.

Cheers guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom