Wooohoo They wife's bought me a...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogbreath

Car
2005 E55K AMG
Doing a bit of gardening, minding my own business when a parcel force van turns up.. Oh dear what's she bought now..? A little box, It's in the wife's name so I take it in to her and she hands me it back. I've bought you summat... Hope you like it... I rip it open to find she has bought me a 77mm upd sc pulley:eek:
She noticed I had been searching and decided to get me it to go with my stockpile of parts to be fitted...!
She still surprises me 30+ years on... Love her to bits... I'm over the moon...!
Right just gunna search for some headers and wheels....:bannana:
Lee

She's a keeper then? :D:D

I adore good news thread such as this. Good on ya Lee.

Your turn now, whats she had her eye on lately?

Ant. :thumb:

Apparently the correct size drive belt for said pulley and some weistec headers! Go on do the honourable thing its good to give....:D
Me and SWMBO popped in to the Mercedes drive shop @ Bluewater last night and i thought hello pressie time so while i was looking at the shiny trinkets apparently i got her a nice MB vest top thingy?:dk: (They have one of the v8 F1 cars on show not sure if it has running gear or not but what a machine w04 i think)

Tony.

Well she has been looking at whale watching and the northern lights so I'm gunna book us a week in Iceland ! Cue the frozen food jokes....:D:D I've just bought her a mahooosive new greenhouse.. All she has to do is build it up then she's laughing..... Lol
I'm all heart...!

Lee

Haha jotter
That's the plan, I'll give her the option of headers or belt wrap kit, she's gunna love em...

Nice one Lee.

Want to swap wives for a week or so;).

I think I need a new pulley too:D

I'll give her the option of headers or belt wrap kit, she's gunna love em...

Kinky! :thumb:

I've just been Googling 'Bulls**t deflectors'. I've NOT cleared my internet history.

Hoping Mrs Ant will see this and do the same as Lee's wife. :D

Ant.

I've just been Googling 'Bulls**t deflectors'. I've NOT cleared my internet history.

Hoping Mrs Ant will see this and do the same as Lee's wife. :D

Ant.

Haha, Ant
That could be the start of a new thread in Off Topic
What would your wife find in your last 5 online searches... :eek:
Lee

Roger, I'm sending her down for a week....:thumb:

Not only did Mrs JB encourage me to buy my car, she also gave me her PPI refund to spend on my modified exhaust, pulley and remap a couple of years ago... :bannana:

Not only did Mrs JB encourage me to buy my car, she also gave me her PPI refund to spend on my modified exhaust, pulley and remap a couple of years ago... :bannana:

That right there is True Love....? Awesome Mrs JB :thumb:
Well it's my birthday in August and the wife has said she will get me either the headers or the belt wrap kit......Result....!
So early September I should have fit
Pulley
Belt wrap kit
Headers
Ic pump
PCS chiller box thing
Then I'm gunna get remapped at MSL/Big Fish Tuining in Middlesbrough

Well it's my birthday in August and the wife has said she will get me either the headers or the belt wrap kit......Result....!
Pulley
Belt wrap kit
Headers
Ic pump
PCS chiller box thing

Let me know when you plan to go to Middlesbrough Lee. :thumb:

Ant.

Pulley
Belt wrap kit
Headers
Ic pump
PCS chiller box thing

You'll have a real fast beast once that work is carried out Lee.

You'll have a real fast beast once that work is carried out Lee.

Will be happy with 550+ Roger but it's the torque I'm after...love that feeling of been shoved back in the seat... Especially so early in the rev range..:eek:
Gotta love the SC V8.... It's a Fackin Animal

Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom