Worse e bayer ever what a joke

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deane x

Car
C350e S205 2016
I saw some s class W220 4 white strip rear lights for sale on e bay at £90 but pick up only so messaged person if they would deliver , they replyed no ,so the lights did not sell and the person relisted them for £75 I messaged again and the person said ok to posting and changed the ad to free delivery on the under standing I would pay the postage , any way they posted them and One light has corner broken off and very rusty connection with a bogged wire solided on with water damage , the second light has water damage and two chip/cracks ,,,so I have not payed them postage and asked for a refund but they want me to send them back but I have to pay postage ...why should I have to pay to send them back ,it not my fault they listed rubbish so why should I pay out and loss money , I am so mad about this :devil::devil: any one know where I can get a pair of 4 white strip rear lights from at a good price ?

His description was short and sweet no mention of any damage. I would talk to Flea Bay as goods have been mis sold as in accurate description

I saw some s class W220 4 white strip rear lights for sale on e bay at £90 but pick up only so messaged person if they would deliver , they replyed no ,so the lights did not sell and the person relisted them for £75 I messaged again and the person said ok to posting and changed the ad to free delivery on the under standing I would pay the postage , any way they posted them and One light has corner broken off and very rusty connection with a bogged wire solided on with water damage , the second light has water damage and two chip/cracks ,,,so I have not payed them postage and asked for a refund but they want me to send them back but I have to pay postage ...why should I have to pay to send them back ,it not my fault they listed rubbish so why should I pay out and loss money , I am so mad about this :devil::devil: any one know where I can get a pair of 4 white strip rear lights from at a good price ?

Put it in dispute with Ebay , explaining the problem , they obviously have been sold misleadingly !!! Good luck

Last edited:
You'd better bone up on ebay's rules or you are going to lose all of your money in this transaction!

Put it in dispute with Ebay , explaining the problem , they obviously have been sold misleadingly !!! Good luck

Have done buddy, I am quite clued up on e bay as I trade in vintage items but I am not sure how I stand on sending item back as why should I be out of pocket for sending it back ...any one know if these will work ok with out error code coming up Mercedes S CLASS REAR LIGHTS BACK LAMPS NEW STYLE W220 | eBay

Raise a dispute and you should be fine, just explain that seller is refusing to refund the return costs. You should get your money back and keep the lights as the seller is not playing ball.

Had the very same problem not long ago but with me that the seller had sent me the wrong item and then asked me to return the wrong one and he would send me the correct one
I refused to do so so ebay send me a prepaid postage so I could return the item and only once the seller confirmed that the item was delivered,I got my money

Had the very same problem not long ago but with me that the seller had sent me the wrong item and then asked me to return the wrong one and he would send me the correct one
I refused to do so so ebay send me a prepaid postage so I could return the item and only once the seller confirmed that the item was delivered,I got my money

Thanks for that very helpfull :thumb: just ordered these PAIR OF MERCEDES S-CLASS W220 FACELIFT TAIL / BRAKE LIGHTS, LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE | eBay and I phoned them to make sure they are good so fingers crossed

I've had this before and the way ebay (don't care) see it is the seller has been put out to send them so you have to cover the cost to send them back. There's no way of forcing the seller to pay return postage unless you politely remind him that you are the only one (buyer) that can affect his feedback score.

Send it back the cheapest recorded delivery and put it down to lesson learnt. Always always ask lots of questions if theres no info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom