Worst Top Gear ever tonight

Top Gear

• As good as it always used to be.

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • Not as good as it used to be.

Votes: 45 44.6%
  • Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Threads about TG not being as good as it used to be, aren't as good as they used to be.

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Top What?

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I love Vicky Butler Henderson.

Votes: 27 26.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63 , E350 CDI, C320 CDI, SQ7
The worst Top Gear I've seen ever.
Your comments please

Top rubbish

Tonight's top gear, yes the CAR program .....what a load of rubbish or is it just me !
:confused:

Same old childish tosh. One good bit....an amazing time by Daniel Riccardo.

I watched the first one of this series out of curiosity and vowed never to watch it again.

It has long since lost its way and is now just a show about 3 blokes with big heads doing something they want to do, instead of producing a programme about cars.

Egotistical indulgence.

Stuart

Just done a post myself. And we have to pay a licence fee for that :ban:

Must admit, it was poor. Bored. All 3 so far boring.

Definitely not one of the better episodes. At least last week we got to see three very good cars put through their paces.

I enjoyed last week, this week back to the usual dross.

Terrible terrible episode, why can't they just feature more cars ffs

Switched off after riccardo. P*ss poor tonight !

Definitely jumped the shark.

Sky was recording it on my box, but flicking around I saw some sort of child's made up ambulance with a stretcher flailing around behind. Then Hammond put something akin to a proper ambulance into a concrete post wall. No injury, but I swear I saw a cartoon cracked side window. No sound, but straightaway it was just the same old tripe.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll FF to watch Ricciardo and dump the rest.

I've long come to expect it as no more than entertainment and nothing specifically car related. Even so, this weeks wasn't even mildly entertaining - it was just a production of nothingness.

Personally I love it and find it much better than the boring old motoring programmes of old. They are a entertainment show now which ok doesn't give the proper reviews but if you want that, watch 5th gear. Each to their own but I can't see the problem in watching light hearted humour with cool motoring stuff in the show. Win win.

Juveniles, the three of them. Wouldn't mind their job (and wages) though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom