Woud the 6th / 7th seat option on a S210 fit an S211?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
I don't need 7 seats...

However having the ML it was handy now and again. Couple of questions..

Would the E class S210 seats etc fit the S211? not just the seats but the belts etc. I guess the side panels are different but are the seats / belts?

also if it did what about insurnace etc? would the V5 have to be changed etc.

These are the seats..

seats.jpg

i am no expert, however i have transplanted w124 estate 6th 7th seats into a w124 that was a 5 seater and the w210 seats look exactly the same, however the 211 are a different shape and have incorporate head rests unlike the 210

its a not a long process to remove them or fit them, the only real issue i had with w124 was getting the seat belt reel past the sunroof motor (i guess this would be the same in w210 if sunroof option) it took about 3 hrs to fit them, however fitting them as you remove them should make it slightly easier, i also had rust screws etc to deal with!!!! if nothing else it was good fun!!!!!!!!!!

if you dont get a defo answer, you could remove them and try and fit them in the 211,

as for v5, i would GUESS that it would need to changed as it may cause probs at MOT time and i imgaine insurance wouold want to know also

sorry i cant be of more help

i always fold my 7 seats down at MOT time - they dont get tested.

i am not sure the belts would work - might do but the W124 belts had to be perfectly aligned for the belt shock lock mechanism to release to allow the belts to retract/come out. i wanted to use 7 seat belts to make a centre reel belt on my w124 but gave up when i realised it has to be tilted at perfectly the correct angle. no idea on the other size issues but this may be an issue between w210 and w211 seats if they are different on the pillars.

I don't need 7 seats...

However having the ML it was handy now and again. Couple of questions..

Would the E class S210 seats etc fit the S211? not just the seats but the belts etc. I guess the side panels are different but are the seats / belts?

also if it did what about insurnace etc? would the V5 have to be changed etc.

These are the seats..

seats.jpg

Go out to your car and measure the width and depth of the area where the seats fit, and I'll do the same.

Is there a reason why you aren't asking how easy/hard it is to retro fit S211 seats into a S211?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom