Would you let your mrs drive your C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Would I let me wife drive my Amg

Of course - if she was a good driver !

I let her drive my 640bhp Gtr34 and she loves it . It also allows her to understand me more when I disappear for hours or a day on a car meet or track day or when I waste more money on my cars !

No doubt there is a thread running over in the parallel universe ( where women are the dominant gender ) 'Would you let your Mr. drive your C63 ' .......

Oh , sorry , I didn't realise - women ARE the dominant gender :)

My OH likes the S203 ; thinks the 126 is 'too big' . but prefers her Golf .

Who am I to argue ?

I have a problem with this question.

It is the word "let".....

Thanks to all who have posted. Of course, gender isnt the issue when it comes to driving a rear wheel drive car with 600 NM of torque. Male friends with a binary nature to throttle application will not be going nowhere near it - even on a bend you mend basis!

A lively debate so far so thanks.

Mrs J drives the E430.
Mine is the E300TD

She sits there playing hell with me for driving too slowly !!!

Something wrong here !

The wife won't go near mine since I changed it for one that's black, long and vibrates :eek:.

I heard your engine still vibrates, and the car is long and black?

I'd rather Mrs E drive it than many others I know.

I let Anna drive the CL everyday, it is her car though. Mind you i do pay for everything.

Well I met my now wife when she was selling her Ferrari. I bought it (the car). She drives every car I own (and most that I have owned).

Her favourite car from these: She has two.

1) A Blitz tuned UK Spec Toyota Celica GT4. With full anti lag, boost timers, Full Engine re-build to rally spec including complete stainless exhaust. Oh and 18" OZ Rims. The banging on the over-run frightened woodland creatures out of hybernation.

2) W124 300TE 4Matic 7 seater. She loves it and would drive it every day.

Her daily driver is a C240 V6 Petrol Avantegarde Estate. That has a full quad exhaust from Eldin at EMP Performance.

The Mrs drove my CLK (her car is a Fiat 500) for a whole day. When she came back she had a list of complaints; bad back, car tramlines, 15 MPG, too loud, oversteers everywhere etc. so she avoids it!

stuck my mrs on the insurance of my C63 in case I'm ever too ****** to make it home, cost a grand total of £70 to add her (on the day she passed her test!).

Let her drive it once with me, and then let her take it on a blast up to oxford and back on her own. She rather liked it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom