Would you let your mrs drive your C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yesterday, I followed a lady in a lovely looking and equally lovely sounding C63 AMG, with TAZ on the registration plate. Not sure if this is why, but to "taz" is a Birmingham or Black Country verb for moving quickly!

Yesterday, I followed a lady in a lovely looking and equally lovely sounding C63 AMG, with TAZ on the registration plate. Not sure if this is why, but to "taz" is a Birmingham or Black Country verb for moving quickly!
I guess this time it was from name more than likely, she just probably borrowed her fellow car

Would you let your mrs drive your C63?

I'd let her drive yours.

I let my Mrs drive my Lotus so yes if I had a C63 she could drive it.

My wife drives my E63. She loves it...doesn't think of it as a fast car but rather a grumpy old man, with all the farts and hisses the car makes.

I've put her name on the insurance, but she won't drive any of my cars.. which is a bummer. That way she gets to have a few drinks when we go out, and I don't.
She knows what she's doing.

My Mrs drives mine, and its a very comfy ride home when picked up from a night out!! Although she never takes it out of comfort mode and gets annoyed when i move it even to sport so never get to hear it sing as a passenger... maybe a good thing....:D

This is a big debate in my family. My bro in laws say no way as it's asking for trouble?!? Yet my brother happily let's his mrs drive his SLK 55. Whats the views?

If it meant the unlikely possibility of owning one - No problem! :)

Sorry about the thread revival btw....:D but its a good topic!

No, nein, ce n'est pas possible, my car is for me, me only, do you understand!

My Mrs has always driven all my cars on the odd occasion, pretty funny when it comes to the traffic light gran prix and matey in his “remapped BMW 320d M sport final limited edition 1 black series” looks over and sees a girl driving with me in the passenger seat.

yes if it meant i owned a c63 .

I've always let her ladyship drive my cars ; although not a C63 , most of my cars have had a reasonable turn of speed and she is a capable enough driver ( aside of not being able to reverse a trailer ) . I've never worried about her in my SL , 500SEL or 300-24 estate .

If I had something like that, I'd love to see someone try to stop my wife driving it. I'd actually pay good money for tickets....

This is the woman who complained that her SLK would not go over 100mph as the winter tyre setting was on!!

Gentlemen, as a driver with over 40+ years driving experience, Im not taking offence with this post, far from it........the pendulum swings both ways. From my perspective, many Men are unsuited to being competent drivers, and as such, I am very selective as to whom I allow the privilege of driving me and mine

Were she still alive, I certainly would; she drove faster than I do...

I would certainly let my wife drive one if I was lucky enough to have one - just not 100% sure I would want to be on board ;);):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom