WTB: Rear blind for W201 190E

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

noogieman

MB Enthusiast
Car
I Loewe Old Skool AMG
I need a rear blind for a 190E W201.
If you have one for sale in good condition please let me know.
Thanks

there must be a manual blind for w201

Ive never seen one for a 190 - id search ebay.de for a manual W202 one. The w202 ones are only held on with velcro so shouldnt be too hard to adapt

Yes, I have one of those. I got it from Germany last year and am still to get it fitted. Not selling it though :cool:

"Rollo" is one of my favorite German search terms :) You just have to avoid "T" and "Kombi"

Yes, I have one of those. I got it from Germany last year and am still to get it fitted. Not selling it though :cool:

did you have to pay close to 300 jüropean jüros for it last year?

power rear blinds for w202 go for approx 150-300 jüros on ebay.
X-pensive toys! :eek: :cool:

I bought a few things from him, including the blind, so he did a deal on the lot. For that reason I couldn't say what the individual cost of the blind was but it wouldn't have equated to that much for sure.

Having said that, I'd been looking off and on for years prior to this so I guess it falls into the category of 'where else will you find one'?

Edit: it's maybe more pertinent to say I wouldn't sell it for 300 Euros.

I bought a few things from him, including the blind, so he did a deal on the lot. For that reason I couldn't say what the individual cost of the blind was but it wouldn't have equated to that much for sure.

Having said that, I'd been looking off and on for years prior to this so I guess it falls into the category of 'where else will you find one'?

Edit: it's maybe more pertinent to say I wouldn't sell it for 300 Euros.

most importante you struck a good deal you were happy with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom