Yardi at George Fraser's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KLP 92

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes S600, SL600, C250TD
My deepest condolences to the family, friends and co-workers of Yardi, the Jaimacan mechanic, who passed away earlier this week.

I was shocked to learn from George in the morning that he passed away a few nights ago. A true loss to our community. May he rest in peace.

it was only 3 weeks ago he was looking at my V280. Any idea how he passed away?

:eek: That's very sad news, :( I know he's worked on my car on many occasions. My sympathies to his family, friends and colleagues at George Frasers.

RIP.

S.

I saw him only a few days ago! No idea how he passed away, i believe it to be natural causes.

Bloody hell........I was up at Georges last weekend and Yardi helped me find a bit I need for my M117 rebuild.

He never had to refer to any reference books or anything, as he always knew what you wanted.

The last I saw of him,once he had got the engine part I needed, was him diving under the bonnet of a SLK 32.

Sad news.

Bu66er - poor sod - he was great - worked on my car several times, and have I have never had reason to complain (ok - I couldnt understand half what he said, but it was always with a smile)

My condolences... I'll drop a card off asap.

that's very sad news I have to say. I will pop over there later today. Truly shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom