Yorks/N Midlands/Lincs/Lancs Curry Night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
Following on from the Scottish Curry nights GTG's would anyone be interested in one further South based upon the above locations? I'm quite happy to organise based upon somewhere central for those who express interest. Just though it would make nice social now it's getting dark and turning colder, a good curry always hits the spot.

If interested please list your name and location, I'll let this run a week or so then we'll fix something it there is enough interest.

Cheers
Ian

I'd be up for it. :)

If only the Himalaya on Convent Walk, Sheffield, was still there... Best curry house I think I have ever been to. Oh - the onion bhajis! Anyone know what happened to it?

I think it is now an Italian but will check with my pal he is the curry king of Sheffield :D

Sounds like a plan. Based near Epworth. (half between Doncaster and Scunthorpe).

Always up for a curry!

I'm based in Hull, but willing to run around a bit - Akhmal's in Leeds anyone??

Yep Andi968 Huddersfield
The best curry houses this side of India are in Bradford

Long way for a curry Steve but as always you are more than welcome, will have a chat to you Tuesday night at Rawalpindi :thumb:

Yep Andi968 Huddersfield
The best curry houses this side of India are in Bradford

I agree curry capital of Europe, we'll see who we get and then make a call on location and date, but must admit my initial thoughts were Bradford or Sheffield. A lot of the Bradford Curry Houses have now opened premises in Sheffield.

1. Flanaia1
  2. TrapperJohn
  3. Corned
  4. Davidjpowell
  5. Timskemp
  6. Andi968
  7. *** (possible)

Good to hear from you Bren long time no speak, Agrah in Doncaster is good :thumb: Thought we'd wait till we have a list and then go somewhere central or accessible for everyone?

..........I thought Doncaster was the centre of Europe?

+1 :thumb: I can join you guys at Sheffield. I might drag another friend with E-Class but please choose something different then curry (I cant stand it :crazy:)

Let me know when.

+1 :thumb: I can join you guys at Sheffield. I might drag another friend with E-Class but please choose something different then curry (I cant stand it :crazy:)

Let me know when.

Will definitely be an Indian restaurant but I am sure they can accomodate your needs :thumb:

could be interested as I work in Sheffield, all depends if I am on shifts at the time and not back home on my days off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom