Yorks/N Midlands/Lincs/Lancs Curry Night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great night as usual & exceptional food as usual. Always nice to meet a new member, hopefully see you again Ian. Dogbreath I hope your missus enjoyed her late night curry mate??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi,
enjoyed the food and put a few faces to names.

Lee your foot kept slipping on the accelerator while I was behind you :D:cool:
it did sound like an angry dog barking at me :thumb:

should have had the car long enough to come up with a few more questions for the next one

Thanks again :thumb:

Hi,
enjoyed the food and put a few faces to names.

Lee your foot kept slipping on the accelerator while I was behind you :D:cool:
it did sound like an angry dog barking at me :thumb:

should have had the car long enough to come up with a few more questions for the next one

Thanks again :thumb:

But I wasn't there lol

Hello Folks

Is the Curry Club still active and are you accepting new members? If you are I’d like to submit my application and suggest a new venue , Sonali Spice , in Beverley. Have been twice since it opened just before Xmas, very busy (always a good sign), great food reasonably priced and service was good :D

Sonali Spice – Bangladeshi Cuisine

Hey up Andy, yes I guess the answer is. There has been a few curries consumed but we haven't posted on here tbh. Really need to get the thread up & running again, a couple of us have changed jobs which affected the planning so it has always been last minute..

Hey up Andy, yes I guess the answer is. There has been a few curries consumed but we haven't posted on here tbh. Really need to get the thread up & running again, a couple of us have changed jobs which affected the planning so it has always been last minute..

Hi BigUn.

Hope you and your family are all well. I’m always up for a curry as is my copilot Dan . If you get the thread up and running I’ll keep my eye on it. :D

Have you seen the meeting at Eden Camp Malton on 14 April? Would make a great day out for you and the family ;)

Is the Brabus back on the road again?

Cheers

Andy

OK in consultation with Dogbreath & Andy1a2b we are going to resurrect the curry thread, now including other cusines

First one for 2019 is in the good old East Riding of Yorkshire in Beverley.

Friday 22nd February 2019 @ 7:30 PM at Sonali Spice, Agriculture House , Walkergate, Beverley, HU17 9EP, UK

http://sonalispice.com/

1. Flanaia1
  2. Dogbreath
  3. Andy1a2b
Get yer names down for the finest Bangladeshi Cuisine :)

OK in consultation with Dogbreath & Andy1a2b we are going to resurrect the curry thread, now including other cusines

First one for 2019 is in the good old East Riding of Yorkshire in Beverley.

Friday 22nd February 2019 @ 7:30 PM at Sonali Spice, Agriculture House , Walkergate, Beverley, HU17 9EP, UK

Sonali Spice – Bangladeshi Cuisine

1. Flanaia1
  2. Dogbreath
  3. Andy1a2b
Get yer names down for the finest Bangladeshi Cuisine :)

Can you make that Andy1a2b and Christina1a2b please :D

You need my missus for the gardening mate, shes the green fingered one in our house. All I keep doing is increasing the concrete content so I can fit more cars on :D:D:D:D

Well what can I say about the response come on guys have you all gone off curry or what

It never happened people went down sick and dropped out so we trying to rearrange for this Friday
I am off next Friday but it’s our wedding annervesary so won’t be able to make that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom