Young bike rider crashes into Mercedes and causes road rage in Dartford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My guess is that there was a prior incident between the two protagonists. Whatever it was, the clown in the CLS standing on the brakes infront of the bike was only going to have one (totally predictable) outcome.

No Crash Helmet? - probably no licence no insurance? no wonder the bike rider wanted away.

No idea why the motorcyclist is riding over the verge/roundabout.

Whatever the reason - anyone who brake checks another roaduser is a fool of the highest order. Guess the driver added weave for good effect.

Nah, total scum. No licence, insurance, on the road illegally, tailgating a car that can outbreak it easily. Total scrote.

It's funny how you see those with jobs getting out, offering help. The jobless benefit scroungers pretending to be disabled come to backup the young ***** on the bike.

Why he wasn't arrested I don't know.

No number plate either on the bike.

It's an off road scrambler and there's no road rage. The driver is simply trying to stop hoodie scum from leaving the scene whilst the police arrive.

Last edited:
My guess is that there was a prior incident between the two protagonists. Whatever it was, the clown in the CLS standing on the brakes infront of the bike was only going to have one (totally predictable) outcome.

Yes I agree. A no win situation for the CLS driver, the motorcyclist is unlikely to have any insurance and even if he gets banged-up, it's probably nothing new to him and hence is no deterrent.

It's an off road scrambler and there's no road rage. The driver is simply trying to stop hoodie scum from leaving the scene whilst the police arrive.

I agree. Not sure if it's legal, but it is definitely sensible to try and stop the driver/rider of a vehicle/bike with no plates from leaving the scene. The CLS driver was not using more force than required, so not really 'Road Rage' as such.

Though it does seem as if the CLS driver first almost 'clips' the bike and then brakes in front of him. Not sure if this incident has some history to it or not.

As for the biker.... riding an off-road bike (Chinese knock-off?) with no plates and no helmet (and most likely no MOT, VED, or insurance...) is bound to get him in trouble with Plod.

Nah, total scum. No licence, insurance, on the road illegally, tailgating a car that can outbreak it easily. Total scrote.

It's funny how you see those with jobs getting out, offering help. The jobless benefit scroungers pretending to be disabled come to backup the young ***** on the bike.

So what are you saying here?

;)

Oh dear....

Fella on the crosser is obviously having a blast on the road in a total illegal manner. And making it blatantly obvious by not wearing a crash helmet.

Fella in the merc being a do gooder and involving himself by slamming his brakes on and causing the problem that's now going to unfold.

Both in the wrong in my view. The felle in the merc is going to come off the worse. His motor is damaged, he'll have to claim on his insurance because he won't get any money from other party.

Lastly. And not that it's right. This is a situation where the crosser fella could have had a crowed of admiring other youngsters watching him give it big billy ****** riding his crosser on the road and the driver of the merc could've got beat to a pulp.

Right said! The woman on crutches exudes class from every pore :cool:

I agree. Not sure if it's legal, but it is definitely sensible to try and stop the driver/rider of a vehicle/bike with no plates from leaving the scene. The CLS driver was not using more force than required, so not really 'Road Rage' as such.

Though it does seem as if the CLS driver first almost 'clips' the bike and then brakes in front of him. Not sure if this incident has some history to it or not.

As for the biker.... riding an off-road bike (Chinese knock-off?) with no plates and no helmet (and most likely no MOT, VED, or insurance...) is bound to get him in trouble with Plod.

Or lights! Wants that bike sticking where the sun don't shine.

A brake light is required though.

No it's not! The only requirement fo a brake light is if a brake light switch is fitted, remove the switch and you don't need the light. Rear reflectors are not required either.

Russ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom