I took my car to the mechanic and he changed the glow plug replay and now the car starts like it was new. This turned out to be quite a cheap fix! Very happy with it now.
About the idle smoke, he mentioned it was related to the injectors. However, this would be quite the expensive fix. Leaving...
This morning, before starting the car, I left the ignition on for about 10-12 seconds, turned it off, for about 10 sec, back on for about 10, off, for then and then started.
The car started better than usual.
thanks all for the suggestions.
leaving an update on the situation. done the following:
- I have changed the fuel filter, which was extremely dirty.
- I cleaned the EGR valve, again dirty.
- I replaced the turbo breather gasket, as my brilliant mechanic tore it apart when he mounted the turbo...
I have had my 06 ML320 CDI for about 2-3 years now and for the past 4-5 months, it has started showing some signs of old age (105,000 miles).
1. First of all, the engine start up. Every morning it takes quite some time to get the it started, varying between 5-10 and sometimes even...
I have been looking for the inner trunk sills since I got my W164, 2 years ago, as the left side started peeling off.
I am having a feeling that I am not searching using the right keywords, that is why I posted here.
Here's the thing I want to buy:
It's the inner part, with...
yes, the car has folding mirrors.
I will try to clean the bulb and see if it still gives errors.
I heard someone talking about getting the appropriate non-errors bulbs; cause there are bulbs that give errors...anyone know about these?
I have an ML320 cdi from 2006.
The problems I have are:
- the left mirror does not adjust (only the right one works) - I have tried to look for the fuse, but I don`t know where it is - I only hope this is the problem;
- an error message keeps popping up in the instrument cluster about a...