Spoke to soon i'm afraid.
I was advised that Bosch parts could not be guaranteed according to:" Please note due to our policy of continuous improvement, brands advertised may be replaced by others of equal quality".
i did not want to risk it.
Just chatted online and was told shipping should be between 30 and 35 pound 4-7 delivery via DHL.
So I placed the order for 4 Bosch Coils, 1 Bosch MAF and 1 Oxygen sensor Order Ref No.: 573694.
Thanks for your help!
Sorry I can't PM as I don't have 30 posts yet!
1. The Bosch coils MB part number should be 0001587503 -my mistake-, and the ECP part number looks like it is 4130140. I would need 4 of these (two w202's)
2. The Bosch oxygen sensor MB part number 00015400417 seems to cross...
The "0" in 0w40 means that at cold temperatures the oil is thinner to reduce start up friction compared to a 5w40. The "40" means both oils stay the same thickness at hotter temps. So in winter its probably better to use the 0W40 over the 5w40, and the 5w40 in summer.
Mobil 1 in Australia...
I'm from Australia.
I need the following for my 1999 c200 VIN WDB2020202F861532
(OEM OR GENUINE MB ONLY):
1. BOSCH MAF SENSOR MB PART NUMBER 0000940948
Is this it: ECP part number 434220120
Bosch Mercedes-Benz | Euro Car Parts UK
2. BOSCH IGNITION COILS MB PART 0001587502...
Things I can think of:
1. MAF sensor.
2. Front oxygen sensor
3. Faulty fuel pump
4. Faulty coils
5. Faulty coil leads
6. Crank position sensor especially if it stalls.
7. Head gasket leak resulting in low engine compression
Best to take it to an independent Merc mechanic with access...