shock or strut

  1. PeterG

    Engine shock/strut

    Hi guys Not sure if I am calling this the right name but on inspection of my engine the other day I noticed a shock absorber type stut located at the front of the engine between the rad which appeared to have a worn mounting where it attaches onto the engine block I will try and get a pic...
Top Bottom