£££ Insuring 4 cars, any chance as limited mileage insurance?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

greekCL

Car
Mercedes E55 W211 (2004), BMW 640d GC (2016), BMW 645Ci (2004), Mini Cooper D (2008))
Anyone who could help???

I will have 4 cars in the household in 2 weeks time.
I am trying to see what is the best way of insuring them as at the moment if I get 4 different policies it will cost me a fortune!!!

Any ideas?

Cheers
V

Try Admiral's Multicar policy, they work well for me..

I have tried them ... it is working ok I think, however what happens if the cars are named under me and under my partner? ...
It does not give the option of who owns the car

I have tried them ... it is working ok I think, however what happens if the cars are named under me and under my partner? ...
It does not give the option of who owns the car
Hmmm...I'm not certain, but I seem to remember them telling me last year that as long as the reg keeper is living at the same address, the cover will apply - - but you'd need to check for sure..

Depending on your intended use, try Peter Best Insurance Brokers. I haven't taken it up yet but thay gave an excellent 'classic car' insurance rate on my '94 S500 coupe and they didn't need any no claims discount.

I asked for a quote on my '95 C280 for business use and the lady said that wasn't their area of expertise and so were not as competitive. She kindly worked out the price but Directline was substantially less whereas they were about treble the cost on the coupe.

Would recommend her for her honest and approach.

Good luck.
Shane

Hi, you dont say how many drivers on the four vehicles. If you have less drivers than cars then primo is the way forward.The link is in an earlier post.

Admiral multicar worked well at one point for me and my wife's cars. Different owners, same address.

I'll be trying them tomorrow night as my renewal is due very soon and JWSMBO is already with them.

AON now footman james operate a multi-car classic 4k miles shared between them (however mileage spent out in europe not included in the 4k), which gr8 if u do lots of travel in europe or collectively do less than 4k, it works out the cheapest i do not know why peter best do not do the same.

in all cases if your cars are classed as classic just ensure u have the value agreed byt whichever means pictures etc, as if anything happened u do not get the hassles with market value agreed value means just that!!

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom