£100 extra for 7G transmission service just because it's an AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It’s not, had i of added that during that process I’d go on the internet to complain, then I’d say we think alike...

You've complained about other things in the past... what's the difference?

Sounds like nit-picking to me.

Big difference between a comment and a complete thread o_O😅

Lol, sure.

@OP - you can post whinging comments in response to other people's whinging but not start your own whinging thread.

😄 😄

Thanks for clearing that up Ash...

Lol, sure.

@OP - you can post whinging comments in response to other people's whinging but not start your own whinging thread.

😄 😄

Thanks for clearing that up Ash...

No problem, happy to help!

Feel free to stalk the rest of my posts if you have the time :thumb:

No problem, happy to help!

Feel free to stalk the rest of my posts if you have the time :thumb:

Not a problem.

Always happy to spend less time than you have in this thread rooting out those cheeky little episodes of hypocrisy.

And helping people's memories that have gone south. 😄

Last edited:
Not a problem.

Always happy to spend less time than you have in this thread rooting out those cheeky little episodes of hypocrisy.

And helping people's memories that have gone south. 😄

Yes indeed, because saying the word ‘annoying’ in various comments on general subjects is the same as posting a thread on something that we all do daily without thinking too much about :)

Would the DSB show up a non-scheduled ATF change though, as I thought they only logged actual services (ie A or B) along with the additional work as required (which can include ATF if it’s due).

In other words, if you book in for just an ATF change alone, I’m not sure that it would be logged on the DSB.

If this is your reason for booking in at this garage, I would check first :thumb:

You can add an 'interim service' onto DSB from a drop down box. Then just click what you have done. ATF/air filters etc :)
Natacha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom