£12,000 to purchase another car but which one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bingy

Car
C220
Hi all
I currently have a 2004 (54) C220cdi Avantgarde and was hoping to get something with a bit more comfort and a few more gadgets! I woud like Bluetooth for mobile phone, satnav, cruise, sunroof, Auto, full leather etc.
what would you recommend for £12,000
I have been looking at the E350 cdi avantgarde but not sure !!

The E would be a good choice. Certainly a step up in comfort and space to the C class.

You could get a lovely W212 E220/250 Cdi for that money. A great car and superb value for money.

I haven't looked but go have a look at mercland.co.uk

If you only need four seats then what about a CLS Grand Edition :bannana:

All should have everything on your list as standard apart from the sunroof.

Kenny

Go for the V6 engine if you can.

cheers lol.
going to spend all weekend and next week looking for a good one! want one with all the extra options already fitted :bannana:

I bought an E350 CDI Sport saloon 6 weeks ago, and am really liking it.
Very comfortable and has a few extra options: Pana Roof, Command, HK audio and DAB plus grey leather. I did pay over £16k for it, and probably knew of every E350 for sale in the UK for around the time it took me to find it - 2 months!

There are some bargains to be had as some of the cars I saw during my search are still around and reduced in price.

I did consider an S Class, but was put off by the size and potential parking issues and also the costly repairs when needed.

Very happy with my choice. Happy hunting!

Regardless whether it is a C E CLS or S class, the 3 litre diesel engine is so much more refined than the 2.1 litre diesel engine, which isn't so bad in itself.

The real beauty of a diesel, though, is when you get a bit bored with the power, you can do a number of things to release that extra power, such as remapping, de-catting, and any number of other engine mods.

CLS 350 Grand Edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom