£120k E60 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ierton

Car
Volvo V60 T6 Recharge - BMW 1250GS
:eek:

Given the rarity and the mileage..

i'll ask the seller to knock off 85k from the selling price for that delam on the rear screen...

Considering Avantgarde motors has the 500 'Hammer' for 40k... the price must be a typo for this E60 surely??

Thats a beauty! Looks like it could be a japan import.

Last edited:
Which makes you wonder if it really is one of the 12 cars

The number plate backing and the mileage give it away. Alot of these 500E's and the Limited versions from Japan all have very very low mileages on them, around 15,000kms to 50,000kms. There was a silver E60 AMG being sold in Japan too with 44,000kms on it, exactly the same as this one for around £35,000 once converted from JPY.

If this car was imported from Germany, im pretty sure it would have more miles on it. Plus the chances of it ending up in UK, would be very very slim.

A good investment at that price?

Shouldn't it have the recaros?

Awesome but not £120K of awesomeness, not when one could buy the very best 500E/E500 £90k (?) less. Still if somebody wants a very low mileage E60 and are willing to pay, good on them is what I say.

I would rather spend 5k on a mint W124' take it to AMG, and see what 115k gets you!

I know that they have rebuilt quite a few older cars and upgraded them as necessary with modern components.

Just another over-optimistic dealer trying it on. The SL73 and SL60 currently up for sale are also both way over-priced.

What's with the pinstripe and shiny front bumper, possible repaint?

Also looks like there is some plastic trim missing from the front of the driver's seat rails...??

Well perhaps give it to Olly and Phil!

Shouldn't it have the recaros?
It has ! Standard 036/958 sport line by recaros, no other factory seat option. Ones you're thinking are Recaro C's personal upgrades like Jay's maybe ?

Thats a beauty! Looks like it could be a japan import.
probably! no big deal if it's kosher. Dealer posted data card, so chances are it is legit, but assuming it's comeback for japan then history can be sketchy if any. I've yet to see a low mileage e500e from japan with complete history , all conveniently get loss in transit.

What's with the pinstripe and shiny front bumper, possible repaint?

Pinstripe ? possibly a jap thing. All limiteds lower cladding are colour coded, normal!

Yes , Price is crazy though:eek::wallbash:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom