£140k for a c class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, it's a collector's car, so it's what whatever collectors are willing to pay for it....

Made a tidy six figure offer - "MASSIVE increase" made me giggle

Hi

Thanks for your offer, appreciate the offer, however we think these will have a massive increase in price soon.

We will be looking at offers close to advertised. As it will only go one way in price if we hold on to it.

Thanks

Made a tidy six figure offer - "MASSIVE increase" made me giggle

Hi

Thanks for your offer, appreciate the offer, however we think these will have a massive increase in price soon.

We will be looking at offers close to advertised. As it will only go one way in price if we hold on to it.

Thanks
I would say very optimistic, but ultimately it will reach £140k, but not for a while I’d say, several years off at least.

If they can afford to hold on to it then there’s no downside to holding out for what they believe it’s worth.

In the current market I would have expected them to be a bit more willing to do a deal than their reply would suggest.

Perhaps it’s fresh to the market?

Looks very nice 👌🏻

Collector's car or not, that spoiler looks sh!t... Very Halfords wannabee virgin's wet dream...

Last edited:
Apart from the carbon fibre, that interior looks EXACTLY the same as whats in my c180 amg sport +!

Apart from the carbon fibre, that interior looks EXACTLY the same as whats in my c180 amg sport +!

For 140 large I'd at least want a pair of pole positions or something along those lines !

Standard Mercedes interior for the era; nothing distinctive to look at, but it does the job fine. At least it's better than the 'stuck-on iPad' look that the A-class was blessed with...

If you want, and can afford, the absolute top of the range C class coupe of its era, it's the one you want, but I suspect that to drive it delivers far less over a standard C63 than the price differential might lead most people to expect. Then again, impoverished oily-fingered oiks like me who judge a car by how it drives have never been the target market for limited edition models from any manufacturer whose cars are described as 'prestige marques' or the like.

I suspect the boy racer-attracting properties of that rear wing would rapidly become very wearing.

I suspect the boy racer-attracting properties of that rear wing would rapidly become very wearing.
You’re in luck, they were also available without the Aero Pack (and Track Pack) which makes the car much more subtle.

Even down to all the red stitching, i agree i would have expected a nice set of recliner bucket seats in there at least!

Exactly C63 have nice Nappa leather , this looks to have the fake leather Artico with alcantara seats out of a AMG Sport Plus .

I’ve driven both a C63BS and “standard“ C63 Coupe, and they are like night and day. Personally I prefer the non-leather in the BS

but.......£140k is dream world. Tom Hartley had one at barely half that 6 months ago, and there was the high mileage one in Manchester that was around £50k. Looking on mobile.de there are a few C63BS but most are much cheaper

if they can find someone who wants it that bad, good luck to them. But even if my numbers come up, that’s still a C63 507 (£40k) too much money

imagine they would have client that may have an £100k car and they'll then take their car in on a part ex for considerably less and then make the money up on the part ex.. Motor dealers always play customers with hypothetical figures.

I once bought an over priced car, I wont say what it was as it was nothing special. However, the salesman threw in half price membership at David Lloyd. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom