£150 off service plans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c63chris

MB Enthusiast
Car
SL63 + BMW 335d Touring
If you use code AMG150 you get £150 off a new service plan. New or old. Put my SL and it's come up with £46/month for 3yrs and 3 services which then goes to £41 after the voucher. Might be a good deal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
£50 per year? Mercedes know how to make their customers feel as if they're onto a winner.

So £1500+ in servicing? So two As and a B possibly ...borderline expensive and compared to Indy deffo...

JDL60 said:
So £1500+ in servicing? So two As and a B possibly ...borderline expensive and compared to Indy deffo...

Take it out prior to a expensive B service with extras so you get a B A and a B service from the plan to maximise value ;0)

Anyone know whether there is an age limit for cars on Service Care, and specifically AMG models?

The online quote tool is refusing to quote on an ML63 but it quotes for a GLE63, which makes me curious as to whether it must be a current model.

I can't find an answer online, and it took me ages to find a telephone number ...when I called the recorded message said they closed at 1900 :doh:

Anyone know whether there is an age limit for cars on Service Care, and specifically AMG models?

The online quote tool is refusing to quote on an ML63 but it quotes for a GLE63, which makes me curious as to whether it must be a current model.

I can't find an answer online, and it took me ages to find a telephone number ...when I called the recorded message said they closed at 1900 :doh:

I was told there was no age limit. Any MB dealer will sell you a service plan - I found it easier to call in to discuss and buy rather than using online or by phone.

Got mine for £41 a month and im on a B, A, B routine now, so it will maximise its value.
You also get European Breakdown cover.. which isnt too bad, and you can cancel the plan at anytime as long as what you have paid covers what money you've paid out.
So if you take it out and then decide to sell the car after 2yrs you can just cancel and not bother with the last year.

Just taken out a service plan on the CL which is a 2014 with 45,000 miles. "B" service due with Transmission oil change + plugs at £ 41.75 p/m over two years as that's when the AMG warranty runs out.

C43AMG said:
Just taken out a service plan on the CL which is a 2014 with 45,000 miles. "B" service due with Transmission oil change + plugs at £ 41.75 p/m over two years as that's when the AMG warranty runs out.

I think 41.75 is the figure over 12 months not 24.

Dropped my service guy an email at the local dealer last night, and he just called back. I've taken out a 3 year Service Care Plan which will cover the 4th, 5th, and 6th service (B, A, B), at £43 per month (for ML63 AMG PP).

Based upon list price it works out to be a £750 saving for our car and our local dealership over the 3 year term. It just about breaks even with the discounts I get, so it's still worth doing in case people move on, policy changes, list price increases.

Overall I'm happy with that.

Dropped my service guy an email at the local dealer last night, and he just called back. I've taken out a 3 year Service Care Plan which will cover the 4th, 5th, and 6th service (B, A, B), at £43 per month (for ML63 AMG PP).

Based upon list price it works out to be a £750 saving for our car and our local dealership over the 3 year term. It just about breaks even with the discounts I get, so it's still worth doing in case people move on, policy changes, list price increases.

Overall I'm happy with that.

That's a good one, for automatic petrol cars the 4th and 5th services usually have quite a few extras (air filter, spark plugs, ATF), and B-A-B will also include two brake fluid changes and two cabin/pollen filter changes.

Fuel filter and coolant are on a 15-year change schedule these days so not relevant to the MB Care Plan.

On another note, I did ask MB what happens if I sell the car, or it gets stolen or written-off, before all the services are done? They said you can cancel the Service Care Plan and they will work-out some sort of pro-rata rebate, taking into account the services already done. Probably skewed in their favour, but at least you don't lose the whole amount, so that's good.

Last edited:
Didn't work for me when I entered AMG150. It says enter valid code

The code was for a limited period and ran out a few weeks ago I think. You could just try to negotiate the same discount at your local dealer. Worked for me.

No it's on till 31st Oct I think. It's just the small print says the C43 is not covered for some strange reason :dk:

Got mine for £41 a month and im on a B, A, B routine now, so it will maximise its value.

Normally but I went for A B A as my next A is over £800 due to the needed transmission fluid change, air filters and pana roof service. The next B is over is over £700 cos of the plug, brake fluid change.
Even then the 3rd A will almost be free. It depends on whats needed I guess.

No it's on till 31st Oct I think. It's just the small print says the C43 is not covered for some strange reason :dk:

Doesn't work for my SLC300 either, invalid code?
Or my C250 either.

Russ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom