£19 HP all in one wireless printer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Trying to figure out if the cartridges are included in the price, its not clear and there is a second tab for supplies.

/edit, they are so its a great price, thanks :)

/edit Ordered 2 of them.

Last edited:
Great, and may thanks !

Ordered 3 !!!! Cheaper to throw them away and replace the entire printer than buying new cartridges :)

it says free next day delivery, my order says eta 4/4/12 can't grumble i suppose :)

Cheaper to throw them away and replace the entire printer than buying new cartridges :)

That's what I've been doing with colour lasers for the last two years - £280 for new cartridge set, £195-200 for a new printer ... kind of sad too ... at least I just eBay the old printer. I remember my first colour laser cost me more than $12,000 :crazy: But then again, modern stuff is not built to last anymore.

Great, and may thanks !

Ordered 3 !!!! Cheaper to throw them away and replace the entire printer than buying new cartridges :)

Just watch out for 'starter cartridges" being supplied with the printer.

Trying to figure out if the cartridges are included in the price, its not clear and there is a second tab for supplies.

/edit, they are so its a great price, thanks :)

/edit Ordered 2 of them.

Yes, it will have cartridges, but they may well be "demo" ones with not much ink in them.

The link below is a bit cheaper for replacement carts - for others I looked at they're half the price here than anywhere else. I really don't know how dodgy it is using these links, but I ordered a set of carts for the printer I bought for my daughter in the last "internal" offer highlighted here, and it worked OK.
Your HP Store - HP Inkjet Printer Cartridges and Ink Supplies

Cracking deal, thanks A210AMG!

What's the HP number of the replacement cartridges anyone?

EDIT: Just found it, HP901.

Last edited:
Cheers just ordered one myself.

Just ordered 2... Perfect timing!

One for me - I need a scanner... so hopefully it'll work with dry ink cartridges :p

The second as my gf's printer (a HP C4580 ironically) has been having paper feed issues and needs to be replaced...

Can't beat that price!

M.

Just got 2, I don't need them, but just seemed like too good an offer not to take up, cheers.

Just got 2, I don't need them, but just seemed like too good an offer not to take up, cheers.

Take them out of the massive boxes they come in and fill the boxes with fuel.

Cheap jerry cans. :)

Thanks A210. I ordered yesterday, but had to phone to clarify the difference between the shipping and billing addresses, which their website wouldn't let me do because of postcodes. I was told that the offer was for staff only, and had been leaked, as stated in the OP (I was actually asked first if my query was related to this offer). I went ahead anyway (without his help), and my order was confirmed this morning.

Cheap deal, but could this be a clever ruse to deplete certain unwanted stock? Nothing beats viral!

Last edited:
Appears to be still be live here - HP Printers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom