£19 HP all in one wireless printer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mine came today!:bannana:

Works a treat too.

Apparently mine arrived late yesterday. It's sat waiting for my return.

I ordered extra cartridges with mine.

Not used a printer at home for 10 years or more so it will be interesting to see if I use it!

I now have the printer. It must have cost half of the £19 to get it to me!!?

Very pleased, thanks Scott.

mine arrived the other day. not got round to setting it up or taking it out the box yet, but i will this weekend

i thought about ordering a batch to sell on (ebay, gumtree etc) but decided against it as, as history shows with these deals, the market gets flooded and they hardly go for much more than they cost in the 1st place as everyone tries to make it cheaper and brings the price right down. it just isnt worth the hassle for the profit you'd make on each one unless you order hundreds.

I think it's a bit sad that people jump on a good deal (to consumers) with the sole intention of selling it on at a profit and in most cases preventing other punters from enjoying the same deal. I know that's how business works but these people aren't in business to sell printers they just want to make a quick buck at everyone elses expense.
i thought about ordering a batch to sell on (ebay, gumtree etc) but decided against it as, as history shows with these deals, the market gets flooded and they hardly go for much more than they cost in the 1st place as everyone tries to make it cheaper and brings the price right down. it just isnt worth the hassle for the profit you'd make on each one unless you order hundreds.
I'm afraid you're exactly the kind of person I was talking about! See a good deal and rather than pass on the deal to other people the immediate reaction is to buy all of them then sell on at a profit. :(

Set up was dead simple but seemed to take a while. Very pleased.

Mine has arrived, its a present for my Brother so we will set it up this weekend.

Thanks again A210 :)

One question - HP are still making a profit... how little does it cost to make these?!

I'm not buying any - I have a huge laser printer (HP Colour LaserJet 4550, 125000 pages still working like new 12 years on) and a smaller one (HP LaserJet iii) which last forever. Cost pennies on eBay when they come up and 6000 page toner for the LJ iii is just £6 (original) and 2 full original colour sets (~5000-6000 pages per toner, 3 colours and black) are £38 the pair on eBay (unused). So these modern printers cost much more to run and I'd question their durability compared with the LaserJet iii from 1990 which cost over £3000 new and is still going!

Printers rarely make money, its the ink sales that make profits. In this case I guess the £19 just covers the logistic cost (internal & external).

Got an email stating delivery after 4th and got it on Tuesday, very happy. Now just have to find me a CISS

I guess thats what they call "business" ;):)
There is no added value, only cost. If I worked as an IT handyman and picked up 20 of these things, deployed them to customers at £30 each including installation, config and phone support then that's valid business. No-one losing out there at all.

If I flogged 20 of them on ebay but offered no support, returns or any other assistance (which is what HP are offering to punters for £19) then I'd be an ebay chancer and exactly the kind of person I described in my earlier post!

I tried to order one of these on Saturday. It will not allow me to order at the 19 pound price. I had to pay 35 pounds. Called HP this morning and they said "this offer is for HP employees only" I said that it does not state that on their web page. They said well it is for employees only.

They said well it is for employees only.

-------------- Well in that case, there seems to be an awful lot of HP employees frequenting this website !!

-------------------- MB and HP Owners Club.co.uk ???

Remember these printers......well I bought the H P C310 and I think the power supply has packed up. Has anyone got a spare power supply they want to sell?

Thanks

SL300-24 said:
Remember these printers......well I bought the H P C310 and I think the power supply has packed up. Has anyone got a spare power supply they want to sell?

Thanks

I might have ... I tend to keep all the psu's off printers etc.... What spec is the charger and I can have a look ?

Had a look through them today but not got that one... Sorry..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom