£20,000 of extras?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice car, with a high spec.

I am always suspicious when I see an air freshener in a car with a sunroof in case it is hiding a damp smell..................

Is that possible?
£20k of options is relatively easy to achieve. My E63 was fitted with just over £24k of options when new :crazy:

Fortunately, at 2 years old when I bought it they added rather less to the price :D

Probably not far off to be honest, but either way it looks to be a very genuine example (putting to one side the giddy advert).

That CD multichanger is forever tainted though, and needs replacing. :D

It looks tidy for sure
I guess the price of extras does add up pretty quick when you tick all the boxes!!

Options that are missing:

Active curve headlights
Distronic
Rear side airbags (not 100% sure, pictures not clear enough)
Rear blind and side door blinds
Keyless Go
AMG body kit
Easy pack luggage system
Rear console DVD screen
I think double glazed windows are super rare as well (doubt this car has them)

Designo options also ... Wood isn't? No designo paint or leather either?
It's nice but not spectacular. And silver...

Nice car but not really that loaded - surprised to see no keyless go, no distronic etc and as said no AMG body styling.

I'd say for that kind of money I'd be looking towards an E55 - most come pretty well specced anyway :thumb:

It sold on auto trader 2 months ago for about 4500, I know because I just missed it. I thought it would've been a really good keeper at that price, seller was a nice chap as well. Seems the person that got there first saw profit in it. You snooze, you lose.

Fwiw I think it's probably too close to e55 money now. There are some ambitious e500 prices about I think.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MBClub UK

It is relatively easy to spend silly money on options.

Ironically, many people do not use most of the options after the novelty wears off.

Think that a well specified/optioned preowned car is worth only marginally more over a standard car - essentially should sell more quickly.

When I win the lottery - I am going to raid the Designo catalogue eg closet to claret red interior on my black E63 :doh:

Wrong colour and way over priced imho as above its in E55K territory, £4500 sale few months ago would have been a good price to pay, someone selling for profit...

I'm ok with the colour - but if I was in the market there a couple of other decent ones around for £5k ish, which makes this one steep

This is what i could find and some are combined extras .Comes to @£12620

Parktronic System (£590)
Cooled seats
Massage in the seats

Panoramic roof (£1,530)
Active body control suspension (£1,640)
Adjustable suspension
Deluxe heated and ventilated front seats

Comfort 4 zones climate control and ventilated rear seats £1,420)
Exclusive leather Orion Grey interior
Television Installation with 7 pro logic Harman Kardon souround system (sounds amazing) (£2,670)
Sat-Nav
Rear Air-conditioning
Wooden stering wheel cost extra £975 (£450)
Heat insulating Tinted Safety Glass (£770)
Memory Package (driver seat, steering column, mirrors) (£1,020)
Burred Walnut wood trim (£890)
AMG 18" alloys with 7mm tread Continental Sport contact 3 tyres all around!!(£1,640)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom