£20K number plate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
number plate

Maybe Peter Andra will buy it for jorden ooppps sorry no he needs this one P15TIC (PLASTIC) :D

Certainly highlights the state of our edukayshonall sistam. If that number spells 'JORDAN' then I will vote for this government at the next general election. ;)

John

Urk. Plate costs are too high here.

plate42472.gif

plate71504.gif

£ 908

Hope springs eternal as these things are worth exactly what people are prepared to pay for them.

Just like the person who likes to think somebody is actually going to cough £145k for the pleasure of driving around with the plate "MB 3"

If you fancy a personal plate fine, but paying serious money? Noooo....

J70 RDN spells JTORDN. J Tordn? Didn't know there was a celebrity called that...

"Jordan" would technically be J812 DAN (8 = the closest to can get to an O and 12 = R). And tht's probably been regd + scrapped by now.

SW155 anyone?

:rolleyes:

Richard W said:
Go to www.regtransfer.co.uk and do a search on WEB - My plate is up for £20k too and unsuprisingly has been there for a couple of years now......

Wow ! That is so cool.
There was me scanning lists of registration numbers for ages online, not quite able to figure out how they would look if they were on my car and then 'Bingo' I spotted the 'View' hyperlink that can show me what the number plate would look like if made up, in either Yellow (for the rear) or White (for the front).
Without that helpful link I'd have never parted with over 20 grand for a number plate. :confused:

Seriously though.... why bother with a 'cherished' plate. If you want everyone to know your name, get some decent decals cut for your car that actually spells your name.
If you don't want people to think your car is too old then buy a newer one - like what does it matter if someone you don't know and will never meet and doesn't know you and only saw you for a fleeting second as you went past them on the motorway thinks "I don't know that bloke but I think his car is too old and I imagine he'll be thinking that I'm thinking that 'I dont know that bloke but his car his too old' " etc etc
The other alternative is that it might be funny - yup last time I saw an ill spaced number plate that made me laugh I tore up my annual subscription to the comedy club and pitched a tent on the flyover above the M25. My sides haven't stopped splitting since I made the decision to stop viewing mainstream comedy and started finding token amusement in 'cherished' plates.

Nurse ! Charge up the generator I need some anti-rant treatment.

(or should that say, with the screws making 11s look vaguely like a badly written U or M and 8s look like anything but an R)

NUR 5E ! CHG 11P GNR 410R ND50 MME ANT 18T TRT 113T

(and they say losing an hours sleep isn't a problem :( )

bacormack said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&?ViewItem&item=4535392687

Had to email the seller just to laugh @ them, never will any idiot pay that.

Lets really stuff up the system by getting all the ten words you cant say on television written in da-vinci code unlocked by the badge on the trunk lid.

Now that would really send some people to the funny farm once that sleeper got out.

Or perhaps something like

STOLE IT written in DaVinci code decoded by SL65 as the key.

(Did someone say SL65?...)

ó.O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom