£25,500 - wow.. how times have changed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
450k tax is made up of 240k odd of VAT, you can say thats a tax i collect but it isnt really.

Your figures don't add up. If you are paying £240 in VAT that means your company has taken in £1.2 million. If the remaining £210K was in corp tax that means you made £913K in profit. Meaning that £703K was actual profit in your hands...

Last edited:
If the remaining £210K was in corp tax,
and as it isnt. As if you had a business in a high street you would know rates are very high indeed and spread over my warehouse and shop is well over 120k then i have income tax as well. Stop trying to pick holes in something.
Don't miss understand, I love over 50s, they are 95 percent of my customers, they are the only ones with any disposable income.

Last edited:
Don't miss understand, I love over 50s, they are 95 percent of my customers, they are the only ones with any disposable income.
Looking at your website, I'd suggest that the over 50s are your main target market. Not because of their disposable income (which surely they're more likely to have after 30+ years of working), but because of their more mature tastes. (Not that I can afford £6k for a dining table and chairs! Although you do have lots of nice looking stuff at reasonable prices, just wouldn't fit into my modern contemporary style home.)

Has anyone seen a Camargue in the flesh-perhaps a new reg even? (not at a show)
I've only seen 1 about 20 yrs ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom