£300k fridge freezer in black, chrome fridge magnets inc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spock500

Car
S124
Why oh why would anyone buy this ugly slab of bling junk unless one has something truly vulgar to state -

483e_19.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rolls-Royce-D...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Each to their own I suppose, but the Azure does it so much better

Bentley_Azure.jpg

why not - it's loud, ostentatious, brash etc etc etc

if you've got £300k to waste then go for it

Yup I'd have one. Seen one parked outside Harrods the otherday, looked like it was being used as a city runaround. All 4 bumpers scuffed, alloys kerbed and full of McD bags.

But WHY is it advertised on ebay?

How many ebayers have that kind of loose change?

But WHY is it advertised on ebay?

How many ebayers have that kind of loose change?

Plenty.

ebay has turned into one of the best places to sell cars. EVERYONE scans ebay

Ok, I 'fess up' :p

I just wanted to see how many people took the opposite view or agreed.

My thoughts are that it's the wording of the first post which people read and how its phrased, mine was quite an aggressive opinion which may have made readers say the opposite just to make a statement -

I have noticed the same maybe controversial topic posted on different forums getting a completely different response?

I know, I have too much time on my hands :D

Why oh why would anyone buy this ugly slab of bling junk unless one has something truly vulgar to state -

483e_19.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rolls-Royce-D...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

What an obscene amount of money. We always have the conversation of .."if you won the lottery,what car would you buy " ? ...If I had 12 million I would not spend this much money on a car..its just not right. You could do so much to help people in desperate need with that sort of dosh and it would prob give you more satisfaction... If I won the lottery the max I would spend on a car would be 30 grand..and even thats obscene.:)

Looks like he has a lot of classy tin for sale. Just love that "Brushed Steel" bonnet.

What an obscene amount of money. We always have the conversation of .."if you won the lottery,what car would you buy " ? ...If I had 12 million I would not spend this much money on a car..its just not right. You could do so much to help people in desperate need with that sort of dosh and it would prob give you more satisfaction... If I won the lottery the max I would spend on a car would be 30 grand..and even thats obscene.:)

Your a better man than me, I'd spend the money selfishly on myself. The rolls would probably see some of that money, and if not then the bentley would. I'd also buy an CLK DTM, SL600, an W204 as a daily hack and probably a Q7 V12 TDi just to be vulgar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom