£30k to spend on a twin-mobile

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi

I currently have a W203 and having just discovered that the wife is having twins :crazy: , and that I already have a mad 6 year old :devil: , I need a larger car that can take three child seats in the back.

I have about £30k to spend and need opinions on either a new W204 (but not much backseat width), or should I go for an E class, which is 30cm wider, or a Chelsea Tractor ML.

So confused its beyond reason.

So, any parents with larger broods, please let me know your opinions. Was getting a CLK Cabrio until this new discovery!

Thanks

Congratulations !!!!!......Get a 5 year old Galaxy and save your money...you will need it... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
My wife wouldnt let me near her for atr least 6 months after the first, what aftershave you using:D

No aftershave, just Sure deoderant :D :D I found what was causing all the kids, really inconvenient that that had to stop. LOL

That looks pretty good, I've also noticed how 'good value' R Class's seem to be.

As others have said, with very young kids I'd be inclined to buy something a bit older as the workhorse. Don't forget to get some car seat protectors. We got one to go under our baby seat, essential with the light grey leather.

It prevents the seat causing indentations into the leather and protects the leather too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom