£350,000 for a G Wagen?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
800bhp :eek:
Whats the torque like?

If I were a professional footballer I would have two.

It looks sublime inside and out. The inside looks like I would need to instruct all passengers to put slippers on before getting into the car though.

I just don't get it with G wagons........£350k:confused:

The price is not because its a G Wagon but because its a Brabus most of there full on conversions are priced just below €400K, they have a C Class Coupe that lists at €378K but strangely they have a Biturbo SLS for a bargain price of €250K :dk:

No-one of taste and discretion could contemplate such a thing. Let's face it, it's designed to appeal to knobs with lots of money, and there's no shortage of them about. I've no doubt it will sell.

Looks like they've covered the bolsters and the floor with the same material used for non-slip bath mats.

It really needed to be done as diamonds.

Have you ever driven a G? They really are fun :D:D:D:D. Sure £350K is steep, but the base price ain't cheap neither :eek::D:D

No,but I do know I would have more fun in a SLS and near on £250K to take on
nice road trip. What would you prefer?

Interior is only 2 shades darker than a hearing aid factory and not for me. Exterior is pretty hot, but it would look so much cooler if swb. Why oh why did they discontinue the swb. Is it me or do low profile tyres look a bit odd?

Perhaps the person who'd ordered it didn't realise it was LHD.

If it was mine I'd insist passengers removed there shoes upon entry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom