£450 Mercedes C180 auto sport mot til July 16 less than 70k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrandadsW202

Car
98rg W202,14rg bmw 116 sport, 92rg seirra cosworth 4x4
I have for sale a 1998 w202 c class Mercedes In silver, with less than 70 k on the clock with full service history. It was purchased at 18 months old by my farther that was 17 years ago it had 16 thousand on the clock then with full dealer history it was serviced again by MB Stoke then at same independent MERX in Stoke on Trent every 12-18 months having covered a few thousand miles in between ... It gave my dad many many years of trouble free motoring .. I think his biggest mot bill was a couple of hundred when it needed tires .... My father turned 80 2 Christmases ago, and as much as he loved this car it was just too low for him and my mother to get in and out of easily . So it was given to me last June 15 . I took it for mot in July15 and it passed with couple of advisories one being a tyre ... I have driven it daily until this Christmas with no problems... However as the weather turned colder in a morning it seemed sluggish and didn't pull properly until it was warm say after 10 mins ????? I just left it ticking over a little longer before setting off for work ... Anyway I have now purchased another car removed my dads private plate ( u have log book in my name with new age related plate (r) and it is for sale ....

Silver body work better than average for its year and and know rot issues with these models ... I have had front wings changed - non gen from euro car parts 60£ a side. The rear arches are showing rust but not stupidly excessive... There is a dent in the rear quarter ( ladders in garage fell on it ) about the size of a fag packet, back bumper needs painting ???? Not sure what's happened my dad seems to if polished the lacquer away and the paints eroded away leaving a rubbed down finish I would say ... The interior is very tidy back seats very little use occasional school run for grandchildren my dads a none smoker ..... All in all could be a good car for someone with a little time and interest mot until July 16 all history and same pensioner owner for last 17 years .... Sold as seen £450 car is in Stoke on Trent area currently sorn at home address but stored at work unit 15 mins from home any questions please txt or ring 07982 680335 for quick reply or message me on here thanks for you time

450£

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom